Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    football65 is offline New Member

summer cycle prep for lineman

Whats up guys, im going to be entering my senior year and looking to do my first cycle; I've been researching this for a while, i was actually going to run a test cycle last summer but instead i ran a superdrol cycle since i didn't know if i was ready for the 'plunge'..I play d1 ball and since we get tested during spring ball and not for a while i have a good time frame where i wont be tested..I was planning on starting right after spring ball into summer. I've been considering different ideas, but i have narrowed it down to a test prop / turinabol cycle since i do not want to bloat up and im not looking to gain huge amounts of weight but quality weight....heres my stats

6'5 300 - BF: 18-19%

Squat: 575 (500x5)
    Clean: 345 (315x3)
    Bench: 320 - yeah i cant bench for shit - long ass arm syndrome
    Pro Agility: 4.5 electronic (last year on turf)
    40 yard: 5.3 electronic (^^)

Cycle Ideas
    1-8 Test Prop 150mg EOD
    1-8 Turinabol 50mg/ED

With the turinabol im not sure if i want to go 8 weeks @ 50mg/ED or 6 weeks and taper the dosage with around 30mg first week and then end 80mg the 6th week, what would you guys suggest?

Also, I am planning on running nolvadex or arimidex throughout the cycle, what would you guys suggest? 10mg nolvadex ED or arimidex .25mg/ED ?

Post Cycle

start 3 days after last injection
    week 9 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    week 10 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    week 11 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

Thanks, If i left out any information please let me know, i tried to be as precise as possible.

**Edit** Just wanted to add that right now im on a pretty strict diet to lose bodyfat before i do cycle, in the winter we have a pretty intense conditioning program so with the way im eating the fat should burn right off..plus ive been going 2 weeks on/off with ECA stack and ive noticed improvements already with just diet & lifting with minimal cardio
    Last edited by football65; 01-07-2007 at 07:11 PM.

Thread Information