Thread: Double Dosed?

Uconish is offline Member

Double Dosed?

What does it mean when your source tells you that some orals are double dosed?
    Last edited by Uconish; 02-26-2007 at 03:08 PM.

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    What does it mean when your source tells you that some orals are double dosed? For instance, if i can get 50mg tablets of anavar, but they are double dosed, does that mean they are really 100mg, so i would use a half instead of a whole? And what is the point of labs doing this?
    Never heard of such a thing...If someone told me that my Drol is 50mgs but was made double dose and that equals 100mgs, I think I'd look for another source.....Anavar capped at 50 is kinda of crazy IMO...People like to take it at 20,40,60,80, 100 ect...

Have you used the person before? Just doesn't make sense...I'm sure that what you are looking to purchase is at a fair price for 50mgs..Now why would someone who makes these double the dose as that just cuts into the profit..It's the powder product that cost, not the filler or capsules

Uconish is offline Member
    i have not used this source before, but i know alot of guys that have. The anavar at 50mg was just a hypothetical example, and not a reality. I just curious as to what the double strenght means.

Quote Originally Posted by Uconish
    i have not used this source before, but i know alot of guys that have. The anavar at 50mg was just a hypothetical example, and not a reality. I just curious as to what the double strenght means.
    Not sure bro..All I would want to know is what am i buying and what is the Dosage per mg....not hey these are the bomb, there double strength...Double strength should cost almost double or the guy making the caps is quite a nut....LOL

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like your source is trying to make a quick buck

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Sounds like your source is trying to make a quick buck
    exactly at the thread starters expense

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Have witnessed over-dosed injectables in my time, but not over-dosed orals.

-BigLittleTim

vermin is offline Member
    I agree - injectables it is common, esp. as EO and other exotic oils come intio play. The ony reason I can think of that an UGL would have to try to up the per tab dose (and this pretty much always means a bigger tab or whatever) is that maybe it might make getting through customs easier. Maybe. It might. Maybe.

Thread Information