willbob is offline New Member

whats best for me

i am 5-10 160 pounds i was planning to go with decca 300 and sustanon 250 for my first cycle as i said in my other post its been five years and then i just cycled test 200 and 250 i gained 20 pounds in three months and ive heard that decca and sustanon is a good cycle is it better than decca and test 200

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Deca (nandrolone ) and sust would be comparable to Deca and test.

Sustanon is a conmbination of 4 different test esters in one and just named sustanon.

@ 160lbs 5ft 10, you should really consider learning how to train and eat properly and not rely on steroids to make you gain. I am 90% sure you can gain much more weight naturally without taxing your body with the use of steroids. At that weight, it is fair to assume you are not training or eating properly or you would be larger IMO. So that being said, if you dont have that covered, why even waste your time/money using steroids ?

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Agreed.

Also you say its your first cycle then you say you used steriods five years ago? Also its confusing when you say you cycled test 200 and 250... How many cycles have you done, how long have you been working out, and what is your training and diet looking like?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    A BigMac

i said it was my first cycle in five years and five years ago when i did cycle roids i used test 200 and 250 i gained 20 pounds in just a few months and after i maintained most of the weight i that was the first and anly time i worked out for about a year 4 times a week 2 hours a day and i never felt better in my life but do to busy life i quit and im getting ready to start again im 35 and im really tired of lack of weight i havent trained or worked out at all since if i work out without jucin i lose weight you say why waste time on steriods to me its not a waste of time the first time i cycled i had good quick gains and so far roids is the only thing that makes me eat enough to gain

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Roids are not a substitute for discipline. Eat well and train well. Roids are a 6th gear, not a shortcut.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    You are free to try steroids . You are free to use crystal meth. It's the USA.

But IMHO you should consider going on a mass eating cycle instead. And lift your ass off for another year or two. Hard and HEAVY.

Your natural muscle growth and weight gain have not fully developed yet. Unless you just flat can't gain and have plateaued on all your 1 rep max's, You should be able to continue to grow naturally through diet, progressive training, like DC, ample rest, and that word we ALL hate TIME. Growth takes time. I'll bet you, by the end of summer you can put on 40 pounds of natural weight. I would say you need to be at least 185 at your height to juice. But that's just my opinion.

Steroids are maybe 20-25% of the equation. REALLY! Any major dude on this board will give you the same advice.

thnks for the reply 180 was my short term goals and it is extremly hard for me to gain i tried just about everything befor i tried riods the first time and nothing worked i spent alot of time and money at the docs office about the lack of weight and the lack of apeitite and my doc prescribed me decadron a non anabolic steriod and it was working well but the side affects caused major pain in my knees so i had to stop taking the drug and as soon as i did i began to lose weight and appatite just as befor thats why i decided to go with the anabolics again so far its the only way ive been able to gain

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Unless you have intestinal parasites, if you take in more than you burn (from decent foods), you will gain, period.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member

Re: What's best for me?

LOL @ roidattacks' bigmac comment.

What's best for you?...A whole lot of healthy food and no AAS yet.

Start here:

https://forums.steroid.com/forum.php#fitness-nutrition-forum

-ShrpSkn

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    LOL @ roidattacks' bigmac comment.

What's best for you?...A whole lot of healthy food and no AAS yet.

Start here:

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13

-ShrpSkn

ahem, forget mine. listen to this guy.

Thread Information