54yobb is offline New Member

Steroid Help for 54 yo Man

Last used anabolics 8 years ago when competed in masters level competition. Been lifting almost daily for over 20 years. Would like to start using again. In addition to unbelievable strength size gains 8 years ago, anabolics were great for libido, mood, etc. Would like very much to hear from older bodybuilders of their experiences using anabolics at an older age (preferably above 50). Used Test, Anadrol , Deca , Dianabol , Anavar in the past. Would like to use test/anadrol again. Any thoughts? Thanks.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    The over 30 forum has a lot of threads devoted to just what your looking for...

http://forums.steroid.com/over-40-forum/

2bshredded is offline Member
    Well, I'm not 50 but pretty f*cking close.
    Used Test E./ Eg. my first 7 months ago...great results

Currently doing Test Prop/ Deca 700mg/700mg...on week 4 and I'm just starting to blow up, in a good way that is.

I'm 47 by the way.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    hubby just turned 50 this year, uses sust on a regular basis for TRT. Also cycles it up and down once or twice a year for size and then maintains the rest of the year.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn
    hubby just turned 50 this year, uses sust on a regular basis for TRT. Also cycles it up and down once or twice a year for size and then maintains the rest of the year.
    Yeah...I forgot toput that in, I dose myself with a min.of 250ml of Test E. a week

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 54yobb
    Last used anabolics 8 years ago when competed in masters level competition. Been lifting almost daily for over 20 years. Would like to start using again. In addition to unbelievable strength size gains 8 years ago, anabolics were great for libido, mood, etc. Would like very much to hear from older bodybuilders of their experiences using anabolics at an older age (preferably above 50). Used Test, Anadrol, Deca, Dianabol, Anavar in the past. Would like to use test/anadrol again. Any thoughts? Thanks.
    I'm 59..Just start over like a newbie...500 mgs of Test only injected @ 250 mgs twice a week...Go for 10 weeks...From there you will know what your looking for and how much to use as you progress...

For me I do 400 mgs a week yr round.....Then 1 gram of test and 750 mgs of either EQ or Deca ...2-3 x a yr.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Do it bro!
    I'm over 50, but look 30....OK maybe 40......... 45 tops.

I do Test/ Deca for joints, HGH for overall sense of well being, weight loss and skin. HGH takes 10 years off your skin, bro. Also VAR.

Plus supps...Lots of flax, EFA's and all the water you can choke down. 1-2 gallons a day.
    Shoot me a PM and I can hook you up. HRT would be perfect for you.

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfcenturian
    Do it bro!
    I'm over 50, but look 30....OK maybe 40......... 45 tops.

I do Test/ Deca for joints, HGH for overall sense of well being, weight loss and skin. HGH takes 10 years off your skin, bro. Also VAR.

Plus supps...Lots of flax, EFA's and all the water you can choke down. 1-2 gallons a day.
    Shoot me a PM and I can hook you up. HRT would be perfect for you.
    Same here. Keep up the good work. I started drinking spring water.
    The better taste makes it nice to drink. The GH, I think made my
    natty level increase from 300 to over 600 and that was after a
    3 month wait. You really can grow young. This guy is a good example.
    I'm be 56 this month.

Thread Information