skeetdogg is offline New Member

Question When to kick in Tren A??

On week 2 of Sust 250, e3d and have 20 vials. I Have 10ml of Tren A. Should a guy start throwing in 50mg or so of Tren A on week 3 or 4 to try to lean up for the end of the cycle? My stats are 6'6, 225lbs, about 15-18% bf... this is my second cycle. My first cycle was similar but took 1cc of sust 250 and 1cc of tren a once a week for 15 weeks. Had good results, 25 lb gain. Any advice would be swell fellas!

skeetdogg...im surprised these guys havent torn u apart by now. have u started this "cycle" yet? if not i would suggest u post your plan and let everyone comment. u need some help on this one imo

sorry dude i just read that u did start it already, my bad. oh well good luck

matt_horner1 is offline New Member
    Well Tren Is A Great 1 To Bulk Or Cut With Cause It Makes Ur Body Feed Its Muscles More Then Fat So Its Really Up 2 U If U Think Ur Bulking Good Enough With The Other Use It To Cut On The 3rd Week And Run It As Long As U Can

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_horner1
    Well Tren Is A Great 1 To Bulk Or Cut With Cause It Makes Ur Body Feed Its Muscles More Then Fat So Its Really Up 2 U If U Think Ur Bulking Good Enough With The Other Use It To Cut On The 3rd Week And Run It As Long As U Can
    i bet this took some time to type.
    you dont have enough tren for a run

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt_horner1
    your typing makes me seasick

skeetdogg is offline New Member
    OK well givin what I have goin on right now, how much tren should a guy be taking with Sust 250 e3d? More is available, I was just trying to keep the tren minimal cause of the possable sides, but if it better to take the whole way through then... super thats what I'll do.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    best to have all your stuff up front. something allways happens to keep you from getting the rest of the cycle. lees than 300mg/week is a waste imho. you got enough for 3 weeks. tren should be run for about 6 weeks.
    need to know cycle history.

Quote Originally Posted by plzr8
    hahaha

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    Do you only have one 10mL bottle of tren A? Thats about enough for a week and a half IMO.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plzr8

...me 2 !!!

LPR.

Thread Information