87GrandNational is offline Junior Member

Serious Gas and Constant Bowel Movement

Any of you guys experience this on any AAS?

I am bulking for a bench meet in 3 months but I never recall having so many problems. Running just DeCa and Test E. Never happened to me before and never had a problem with my Cytogainer i take. Im taking in about 5600 cals a day, 235 lbs. Nobody likes dropping the cosby kids off at the pool every 5 hours.

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    5600 cals, no wonder your going that much... I know im dropping of the kids at least 4 times a day when im taking in that many cals. Its gotta go somewhere. I also know alot of people that get gas from high protien diets, but everyone's diff.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    its more than likely the high amounts of protein you are consuming mate....................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    5600 cals, no wonder your going that much... I know im dropping of the kids at least 4 times a day when im taking in that many cals. Its gotta go somewhere. I also know alot of people that get gas from high protien diets, but everyone's diff.
    Funny you mention. Thats about as high as i usually go when bulking but out of the many years ive been doing it, i eat the basic same things Canned Tuna, Protein shakes, Lots of chicken breast, more chicken
    ham, potatos, and unfried veggies. Sometimes i will sneak in a whole Sara Lee cheesecake but i am starting to think that this Cytogainer is giving me some reaction. Last year i tried a diet consisting of pure bean burrito from Taco bell, at least 6-8 per day and boy did i gain with all those beans, but believe it or not, i didnt get the Taco S H I T S or any of this gas. I dont know it just seems alittle weird this year. Maybe i should cut the cals down huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    its more than likely the high amounts of protein you are consuming mate....................
    Ok, Booz. I dont know about lowering my protein intake but do you think my body isnt absorbing alot of it, hence its passing through to frequent, or do you think its the overdose of Cals. I was told once before at an IFBB conference (i was watching) that drinking a small shot glass of white vinegar a night before bed fixes this problem. Its starting to get embarrassing.

i dont know about the vinigar solution lol let me know how you go with it..........
    are you consuming much in the way of liquid protein/shakes??

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

sundancekid is offline Junior Member
    I know I am eating 4000 to 4500 lean cals a day and am experiencing the same thing. I have found out that certain veggies really give me gas, such as broccoli. I love the stuff but man do I pay the price, or at least my wife does anyway.

when i take too much in the way of shakes i shat thru the eye of a needle and have terrible wind.................

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    If you are really bothered by it try some of that product called Beano. Beano or gas-x. I dont really mind my gas, but others dont feel the same! Over 10years now my wife has learned to live with it.
    Last edited by Maldorf; 01-12-2007 at 11:27 AM.

if you dropped the shakes, and substituted w/ real food, you could take in around 1000 cals less/day, grow better, and probably not as much gas or shit. My.02

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    if you dropped the shakes, and substituted w/ real food, you could take in around 1000 cals less/day, grow better, and probably not as much gas or shit. My.02
    vey much agreed.................

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    when i take too much in the way of shakes i shat thru the eye of a needle and have terrible wind.................

would you like me to come and wipe your bum 4 you sir....................

Quote Originally Posted by crash187ct
    would you like me to come and wipe your bum 4 you sir....................

sorry couldnt help myself........ ......

super high protein intake usually arises in rank gas for me

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

I gar-rone-tee it's the protein powder.

I cut my powder intake in half and the toxic gas has subsided. The family has actually moved back in. The dog still keeps his distance.

I was ripping off machine gun farts so rank on day, that the UPS guy vomited when I opened the door to sign for a package. Seriously.

This gas makes pepper spray smell like air freshener.

In addition, I was on Var which increases the stench factor considerably.

Go 2 /3 days with no protein powder, and your problem will stop. Your plants will come back to life, and that greenish brown smog in your home will clear.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    also loads of carbs can cause gas, more is not absorbed which are then digested by bacteria that cause gas.. especially shakes cause this easily or huge meals..

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    also loads of carbs can cause gas, more is not absorbed which are then digested by bacteria that cause gas.. especially shakes cause this easily or huge meals..
    I second this. First hand experience for me. The more you take in the more you put out it's that simple.

87GN...Nice screen name btw...

Thanks for the helpful tips guys. I decided to lighten up on the Cal Shakes and see what happens. Plus maybe slow down my veggie intake cycle. I dont want to lose my wife or friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Rig
    I second this. First hand experience for me. The more you take in the more you put out it's that simple.

87GN...Nice screen name btw...
    Rig, Thanks. Arent you on the Turbo Buick forums or the Turbo6 one?
    C-ya

Quote Originally Posted by Maldorf
    If you are really bothered by it try some of that product called Beano. Beano or gas-x. I dont really mind my gas, but others dont feel the same! Over 10years now my wife has learned to live with it.
    Maldorf, i think i will go pick some up today and let you know. Does it work right away?

:
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfcenturian
    I cut my powder intake in half and the toxic gas has subsided. The family has actually moved back in. The dog still keeps his distance.

I was ripping off machine gun farts so rank on day, that the UPS guy vomited when I opened the door to sign for a package. Seriously.

This gas makes pepper spray smell like air freshener.

In addition, I was on Var which increases the stench factor considerably.

Go 2 /3 days with no protein powder, and your problem will stop. Your plants will come back to life, and that greenish brown smog in your home will clear.
    haha: That whole thing you wrote sounds like a potential plot for a seriously funny a$$ comedy skit.
    Thanks

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 87GrandNational
    :

haha: That whole thing you wrote sounds like a potential plot for a seriously funny a$$ comedy skit.
    Thanks
    Dude, It's no sit-com...
    If I could bottle the shit we could end the war in 24 hours...
    I got a call into Bush!

Shakes give me the same thing u have.

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Maldorf, i think i will go pick some up today and let you know. Does it work right away?
    the gas x does, I know from experience. I have never used Beano though.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Rig, Thanks. Arent you on the Turbo Buick forums or the Turbo6 one?
    C-ya
    yes, I'm on all of them but I frequent tbs.com more. under a different s/n of course. Later,

Brad01 is offline New Member
    I keep Gas-X on hand and it does work. I got a bottle of digestive enzymes and the recommended dose was like 6 pills a day, but I find dropping 1 or 2 pills with my weight gainer shake (1350cals, 80g protein, 194g carbs) pretty much sends the ass symphony to intermission.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i would believe that ur own enzymes arent equipped to handle 200 G of carbs in liquid form.. hence the overflow to the bacteria which make the gases..

i dont get as much gas if I drink a shake pretty slowly but if I down my 150 G of carb PWO quickly Im blowing wind like nobodys business..

bpowell12 is offline New Member
    Same problem. I can clear a place out.

Decoder is offline Banned
    Funny you mention. Thats about as high as i usually go when bulking but out of the many years ive been doing it, i eat the basic same things Canned Tuna, Protein shakes, Lots of chicken breast, more chicken
    ham, potatos, and unfried veggies. Sometimes i will sneak in a whole Sara Lee cheesecake but i am starting to think that this Cytogainer is giving me some reaction. Last year i tried a diet consisting of pure bean burrito from Taco bell, at least 6-8 per day and boy did i gain with all those beans, but believe it or not, i didnt get the Taco S H I T S or any of this gas. I dont know it just seems alittle weird this year. Maybe i should cut the cals down huh?
    i take cytogainer my self do to the fact, it messes with my stomache the least compared to other protien powders.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat yogurt or get some acidophilus pills. If I don't eat yougurt I'm a farting machine and my girl and kid hate it. Protein gives you the farts and sh1ts. I hit the throne 4+ times a day it seems. You also must be taking in fiber so you don't back up. Bowel movements are healthy.

Brad01 is offline New Member
    Don't eat yogurt if your lactose intolerant though, it will just be more logs on the fart-fire.

Thread Information