Taurus is offline Member

A question about sleep.

I know a good nights sleep/rest it paramount for muscle building. i dont know about u guys but i rink so much water throughout the day that i wake up at least 3 times during the night o go for a whizz. i do not get a constant 8 hrs of sleep.

does this happen to u guys?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    i do it atleast 1nce, i kno i wanna do it more but i hate getting up in the middle of the night

87GrandNational is offline Junior Member
    yea it happens to me too. Its part of the game. some people sleep so deeply that their bladder can wait till the morning, but since im a light sleeper, i let loose about 2-3 times a night. Again dont over due it because if you end up losing sleep because your pissin all night and it affects your workout the next day, then you might want to cut back the water intake.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Or limit your H2O intake for the few hours prior to going to bed...this should help you piss a bit out just before bedtime and cut the chances of needing to go through the night.

This works for me anyway.

crash187ct is offline Senior Member
    diapers are your only hope.

ANCEPONCE is offline Junior Member
    I have had that problem as well...The trick for me was to sleep deep enough to be able to wait until morning. You can buy Melatonin at any drug store. It's cheap, natural and effective. I take that...and a freight train could not wake me up. But..damn..does my bladder hurt in the morning. You better not be in my way when I head to the pisser.

TheFalcon is offline New Member
    I avoid water or any drinks in 2 hours before sleep time

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Happens to me almost every night too, for years. I try to drink less at night and sleep when I can if I dont feel I got enough. I need 10hrs sleep to feel great every day, 8 is ok cause i can function but anything less and I suck.

iggyh28 is offline Junior Member
    I thought I was the only one.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Use one time as a reason to get some casine in you. But try not to get up more than once, I have a 8month old daughter. Im up making bottles, changing diapers and everything else like 3-4 times a night, I always eat some cottage cheese

Taurus is offline Member
    i didnt think i would get this many replies.

i think i'll cut the water intake for the last 2 hrs or so. the fact that i have to wake up 2-3 times a night totally dis-rupts my sleep. i could sleep from 11pm, to 10am, and the fact the i wake up 2-3 times makes me feel asif i only slept like 3 hrs. so lethargic, heavy eyes. totally sucks.

thanks fr the info bro's! especially as i am on tren now and need mucho water.

(i normally keep a protein shake near my bed. if i'm gonna wake up in the middle of the night, may as well down one).

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i drink alot of water through the day... but just before i go to bed i piss, then i'm fine through the night... i also drink water through the night also.... i rarely need to get up and piss through the night

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    If you can, try to get all your daily water in before dinner. Do a gallon a day.

Thread Information