Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    As a bodybuilder or athlete I would have to assume that we would have an accelerated effect from this drug. Since we put more stress and strain on are hart the some one with Parkinson.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Anyone know how are BB dosages used, compare to dosages used by subjects with Parkinson's?

Yea, we need to find that out first I think.

How does this compare with BB dosages? I have never used Caber, nor ****ing will after this article.

The dose of BBers compared to parkisons patients is what 600% more? I dunno, I will probly still use it........

"Of course you can actually use Dostinex safely for an extended amount of time (many studies go on for months if not years, and its efficacy and safety are well documented)"

Really....

Not anymore!

This was written before then though. Times change greatly.

But I mean, how many studies is this post based on swifto? I dunno......

News to me but I dont know if we should get too worked up yet...

Lemme finish reading the thread though ....

I think all in all, it is liek any other drug, you take it for too long or too much and you are asking for trouble.

More conservative doses such as what we as lifters/bbers or whatever take, I think are less risky.

chest6 is offline Banned
    if i can remember a recomended dose for a BB'er is .5mg E4D or so...

yea a week.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    My conclusion...

This article is done recently and states 2 studies have been caried on Parkinson's patients. It does not take into account any previous medical conditions and all are over 40 years old. Us Bodybuilders are relitively younger.

Could our androgen use and unwanted change in BP, aswell as other sides contribute to Cabergoline's sides being accelerated? As Gsxxr pointed out.

These 2 studies dont display doses, though we suspect there in the 1-6mg/ED range. Considerably higher than our Prolactin combating effects of 0.5mg/E4D. But once again, could our androgen use contribute to accelerating these sides Caber is now associated with?

It doesnt display Parkinson's patients duration of Cabergoline treatment, though I suspect is extensive. Whilst use Bodybuilders use it when absolutely neccessary (unless your names Goose!). The studies looked at patients using Cabergoline over a 17 year peroid. As Booz stated. This could mean a number of things.

Cycles of Cabergoline, much like our AS cycles? Indefinite use for days/months/years? There are many protocols.

We now know Cabergoline is dangerous, but at what dose(s) for what duration? We know smoking is dangerous and this is displayed clearly on packets, yet we dont avoid it like the plague...

I think its important to note the researchers are pushing for a ban/removal by the FDA of Cabergoline's use. So...

Personally, as I havent run a 19-Nor and havent needed Cabergoline (as of yet). I will try other methods such as AI only, AI/Vit-B6, AI/Bromo (if need be) before contemplating Cabergoline's use. If I do use it, I'll be sure to regulalry check my BP and not combine it with compounds such as Clen and avoid compounds that elevate my BP.

Do I think its worth using? No. Not a present for me. I think there are other ways of cambating Prolactin related sides first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information