skr0w is offline Associate Member

Help 27 w/ Possible enlarged Prostate?

I need your guys help. My problem is that I piss a lot. I always as far as i can remember had this problem even before i ever used aas. I do drink a lot of water a day one gallon along with protein shakes and sugar free cool aid. When I go to the bathroom it comes right out probally about 6-8 oz. every time, and when I'm finished im done it's not like i feel like i still need to go. It's also related to how much I drink obviously the more i drink the more frequently I have to go. My friend also make fun of me becuase when i drink beer i have to pee every 10 minutes it seems. Is this something i need to be worried about? Im a very paranoid person when it comes to stuff like this, I always think the worst. Right now I'm not to worried but would like your guys opinion. If your wondering what I done in the past as far as aas. round 2 cycles per year for the last couple of years, Sticking mostly with around sus, deca , winny, eq and tren one time.

Thanks for everyone who adds imput

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    bro i piss like 10 times a day. I get up 3 times a night like an old man.

Just to be on the safe side go to the doc and get you prostate checked. But i dont think that is going to be the problem.

Cool thanks for the info. I'm doing a show in july and want to make sure everything is ok before i begin. I hear you i piss 2-3 times everynight, drinking a protien shake with a 1.5 cups of milk probally doesn't help either

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    Here is most common symtoms of enlarged prostate

frequently going to bathroom
    weak urine stream
    difficulty starting urinering

frequently going to bathroom is the only symptom i have.
    i really don't have any problem starting or week stream just sometimes at the end but thats becuse i almost done

Thread Information