m3Zee is offline New Member

Winny after cycle

I just finished my last cycle 4 weeks ago. It was a 12 week cycle, and I took Winstrol for the last 3 weeks to help cut down. I started HCG the first week after coming off, and started clomid the third week after, and have been taking Clen since I came off. My question is this...The Winstrol was VERY effective in cutting me down. I'm just wondering if it's a bad idea to keep taking it now while I am on the Clen to finish cutting myself down.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by m3Zee
    I'm just wondering if it's a bad idea to keep taking it now
    Bad idea.. IMO

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m3Zee
    I just finished my last cycle 4 weeks ago. It was a 12 week cycle, and I took Winstrol for the last 3 weeks to help cut down. I started HCG the first week after coming off, and started clomid the third week after, and have been taking Clen since I came off. My question is this...The Winstrol was VERY effective in cutting me down. I'm just wondering if it's a bad idea to keep taking it now while I am on the Clen to finish cutting myself down.
    So you finished up PCT and four weeks later you want to add another steroid into your system? Why did you even bother with PCT?

Getbig06 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samcam
    So you finished up PCT and four weeks later you want to add another steroid into your system? Why did you even bother with PCT?
    I was thinking the same thing.

Basically what you did bro, was begin a pct (to try to get all natural functions back up again) and then took another steroid which undid any kind of recovery which u may have started. Bad, bad, bad.

Thats why research is key.
    Last edited by Getbig06; 01-12-2007 at 10:20 PM.

m3Zee is offline New Member
    That's pretty much what I figured, which is why I am going all out on the PCT. In previous cycles, I've just run Clomid, no HCG or Clen . This time I am keeping the mass better. I'm up about 9 lbs, but also down 3% bodyfat.

Anyway, sorry for the stupid question.

Thread Information