Wizeguy is offline Associate Member

Question Acne has cleared up???

I was getting a little concerned about the acne that i got from my last cycle. After 12 weeks off from the cycle I still had a considerable amount of acne. I am on my 2nd week of my new cycle which includes Test Prop. I have heard how test prop can really bring on the acne. Well, since I started this cycle my acne has really cleared up quite well. I dont understand it. Did going back on bring my body/hormones back in balance? I just hope it doesnt come back as bad. Its kind of strange,but I'm almost rid of all the acne but just a couple that pop up here and there.
    Can anyone explain this?

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    I hardly ever hear of people getting acne while on test prop if they shoot ED...now EOD is a different story.... I think that the acne is caused by unstable blood levels

shot60 is offline Junior Member
    same thing here bro. while on cycle acne isn't 2 bad. but when i get off it comes on pretty hard, i think u have the right idea about hormones being unbalanced when getting off. i also agree w/slowhand, i have never heard of prop being worse than anything else as far as acne. my last cycle was prop based and acne was fine while on

S431M7 is offline Banned
    Thers is a study that correlate acne with some type of food. Make sure u check your diet too in addition to the advise given above.

Thread Information