AlwaysLearning is offline New Member

Localised Injections

How much to localised injections aid specific muscle growth rather than an injection in the buttock?
    I have seen scar ticcue lumps on the biceps of Sean the dino Davis, but im guessing that they were from long term efforts?

Jefferey is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLearning
    How much to localised injections aid specific muscle growth rather than an injection in the buttock?
    I have seen scar ticcue lumps on the biceps of Sean the dino Davis, but im guessing that they were from long term efforts?
    localised injections with gear won't do shit...no difference between the triceps and the ass..

Markosterone is offline Member
    one thing i noticed is that 2 of my friends who shot only in the ass got a little bigger in that spot. shooting in the same time every time...

and they didn't train the ass also...

that makes me think that if you shoot in your biceps it will grow bigger, and if you also train your bicep, it will grow even bigger....

makes you think about it...

Havvoc is offline Junior Member
    localized injection for growth is a myth. The only reason you may notice any "Size" change is due to inflamation of the area. Other then that PGF-2A has been know to have a localized growth affect, but then subsides. The main reason a lot of pros use PGF-2A is create the inflamation which then strecthes the muscla fascia, in turn making more space for the muscles to grow. A lot of this is hearsay though. Synthol is another localized enhancer, but looks horrible if used improperly

Thread Information