partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Any Soundfactory people up in here?

just seeing if there are any factory people on this board.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm from RI but some of my college freinds now live in the city and I have made many trips there. The sound factory is awesome. Great for people like us because no one wears a shirt.

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    Jp!!!

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    been there many times during college. Used to be really awesome. last time was 2 or 3 years ago and i remember the cop vans parked out front and the 2 different levels of guys who pat you down pretty seriously. PB, are you that guy running around in there without his shirt on or are you one of the dancers on stage? haha, just kidding hoss.

arby is offline Associate Member
    holler... 00-02 here

RB

BluEyedClubr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    just seeing if there are any factory people on this board.
    RIP SF

JP Forever

"Does That Mean I'm Gay???"

mjb
    mjb is offline New Member
    there will never be another sf , wouldn't be surprised if i knew some of you by face or we prob know the same people ...btw i hate spirit

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I used to go to the factory alot. I had some good times there (and some bad ones). I miss that joint. Nice pics Clubr, you got me all sentamental now.

Quote Originally Posted by mjb
    there will never be another sf , wouldn't be surprised if i knew some of you by face or we prob know the same people ...btw i hate spirit
    Very tru - Funny you say you hate Spirit b/c I do too.. haha - I go once and a while with friends but I still hate it... lol... I'm sure we do all know eachother from in there... People still come up to me in clubs in the summertime and remember me from SF and say they've met me through this person and that person...haha

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter
    I used to go to the factory alot. I had some good times there (and some bad ones). I miss that joint. Nice pics Clubr, you got me all sentamental now.
    Yeah... i went back to the old SF site and got those to put up... made me sentemental and **** now too...

BTW - did you guys hear the rumor about SF opening back up under diff owners - the owners of DiscoTeqhue actually bought it and Morillo is supposed to be resident?? Supposed to open back up this Spring from what i hear under a diff name....

PowerC is offline Junior Member
    Classic's at SF those are nights I'll never forget , NYC hottest Club, spirit doesn't even come close.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    i havent heard the rumors about it opening back up...but i used to go there alot..spirit does suck and webster hall is always dead...i like crobar now tho one of my good friends is a bouncer there so i usually get hooked up

P Rock is offline Member
    sound factory was wack, too many gay people up in there, up in there...im old school paladium, the roxy,china club,and the tunnel funk master flex style.

While on the subject.... Any Tempts heads in here too?? That's another place down the drain and will neva be the same...

the roxy is still good..paladium is old school before my time lol...i think its arena now

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr

BTW - did you guys hear the rumor about SF opening back up under diff owners - the owners of DiscoTeqhue actually bought it and Morillo is supposed to be resident?? Supposed to open back up this Spring from what i hear under a diff name....
    I seen on some forum talks about the "reopening" of factory, but this kid said his uncle works for the city (politician) and word is the owner of factory in a plead deal had to sign over the actual club over to the city of NY and I'm not sure about the "Sound Factory" name. I heard that these types of club are going to be hard to open due to the media. They say with all the media publicity factory and others got it opened a lot of eyes to the city's top officials.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    this has absolutely nothing to do with steroids and needs to be moved to the lounge

mjb
    it won't be factory it will be the new discotech, should be open spring time . they are just going to try and feed off what sf was i think morillio will be the resident.

xs took over the summer for the jersey shore

mjb
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    this has absolutely nothing to do with steroids and needs to be moved to the lounge

the 3rd floor at factory had alot to do with steridos .. haha

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    ****... I didnt realize that so many people on here went to the sound factory. I guess it makes sense with all of the people there with amazing bodies! GREAT PLACE!! I loved it! Too bad its closed. But there are many other good places in the city. But i will say that there will never be another SF!

Quote Originally Posted by mjb
    the 3rd floor at factory had alot to do with steridos .. haha

i think it was more the basement level hahaha but either way...yea it did

www.njguido.com may be a better board to discuss this stuff...

berniec is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BluEyedClubr
    While on the subject.... Any Tempts heads in here too?? That's another place down the drain and will neva be the same...
    ****in hip hop was the demise of the jersey shore this summer

and ya the rumor of SF reopening is most likely true, same owner (and a few partners i thing) as disco, but it will NEVER be the same.

SF was like the studio 54, carbon, etc of our generation...its another chapter down in history...guess we just gotta be happy we got to experience it while it was still around

Thread Information