Thread: Gyno Surgery

yarakefendi is offline Associate Member

Gyno Surgery

hey guys

after my current cycle has finished i was thinking of getting gyno surgery, if i have the hole thing removed gland and all will it look good even tho its just minor gyno size of a large marble, is it better 2 remove the gland while it is small 2 avoid complications later when it is bigger. also will i get glandular gyno agian if it is totally removed?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    The first question would probably be better discussed with your doctor. But once it is removed you can no longer get gyno.

bump

ftm
    ftm is offline New Member
    Don't think you'll get gyno again if the gland is gone.. doens't make sense anyway. But you'll be off training for a while. I've got 2 of my friends that got theirs removed and they were hurting for a while...

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Make sure you get the gland removed or else you will still have the potential to have problems in the future. Good luck.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Just had mine done in September of 06. Could have been training as soon as 4 weeks, but due to other surgery took 3 months until I could go heavy as I wanted. Gyno surgery by itself with a good dr, no big deal and with glands removed you'll be worry free.

Marty_4 is offline Associate Member

Question Interesting

What was your cycle?

The Rock (the wrestler) had gyno surgery and his looks kind of weird. He has a big chest but it looks like the doc stretched his skin too tight around his nipple when getting stitched up. So he has a line of tight skin from the outside of his nip going to ribcage (if anyone understands that lol,, its better understood if seen)

cooll thanks for the replys guys. spicyer have u got an indent like they talk about when u removed the whole gland??

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    How much does gyno surgery cost?

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    I also had the surgery, the cost was 4500.00. I had 95% of the gland removed to avoid a dip in the nipple (inverted). I was back in the gym within 1 week not to mention I was still on my cycle and HGH. Be very careful of the doctor I have seen some bad cases where the peck looks really messed up after.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    whats the average cost for the surgery?? i was thinken of gettin it done too if the letro doesnt work

depends on your location. I live in canada in a small town. My doc in this town said 2000. Whereas in a big city, Vancouver, i asked around and their like 4000+. This is in canadian. My guess is near the 4000-5000 range.

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    2000.00 is cheap, I called all over for pricing and seen a few doctors in NY were closer to 7000.00. Again be careful you can come out in worse shape that you went in.

gr8gear is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    The first question would probably be better discussed with your doctor. But once it is removed you can no longer get gyno.
    Once the gland is removed, there still exists the chance that it will grow back. It may be rare, but it is still a possibility.

My surgery cost $5800 for gland removal. I was in the gym 1 week later doing legs, 2nd week legs and arms, 3rd week legs, back and arms, and finally in the 4th week i incorporated chest and shoulders. I could have incorporated chest and shoulders sooner, but I wanted to give it as much time as possible (although i ignored the doctor's advice of not lifting for a minimum of 6 weeks).

Thread Information