MikeCman is offline Junior Member

Lower back Pain?

Yo bros,

Ive been having this pain in my lower back on the left side, and I also feel it around my pelvis area in the front. I thought it was a pulled muscle, but now im sure its not. It also feels uncomfortable when im pissing and I feel the urge to go frequently. Now, i started feeling this ache about a week ago and its not gettin better. There's also no fever. I already scheduled a doc. appointment today to go get it checked out. I was taking dbol for 4 weeks, and i started feeling this pain about a week after i stopped taking the dbol. Anybody got any ideas. Can sudden changes in horomone levels cause bladder or kidney infections?

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    You are smart to go see your doctor. BE SURE to tell him the truth about being on gear. They are bound to silence because of patient confidentiality laws. He's not gonna call the cops. Sounds like kidney. But why only one side? That sounds like a muscle pull. I won't play Jr. M.D. that's what your doctor is for.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how far down the back is this pain,the kidneys are not that low so it may not be kidney problems..........................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Decoder is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Yo bros,

Ive been having this pain in my lower back on the left side, and I also feel it around my pelvis area in the front. I thought it was a pulled muscle, but now im sure its not. It also feels uncomfortable when im pissing and I feel the urge to go frequently. Now, i started feeling this ache about a week ago and its not gettin better. There's also no fever. I already scheduled a doc. appointment today to go get it checked out. I was taking dbol for 4 weeks, and i started feeling this pain about a week after i stopped taking the dbol. Anybody got any ideas. Can sudden changes in horomone levels cause bladder or kidney infections?
    some times when im on winny i get that same feeling, but it goes away on its on a day or 2 later, i never really had it checked out, repost after your doc gives you info, im interested to hear.

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeCman
    Yo bros,

those pains are conisistant with alot of illnesses 1 could be an enlarged prostate
    i had the sam problem about 3 years ago and thats what my doc said gave me an anti-imflamatory (or something and all is good now

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    the pain is lower back on the left side right around the lower oblique area. Thats why i thought it was a muscle pull. Its not getting better.

Anyone ever get a bladder infection, and what were your symptons?

Thread Information