Hello everyone.

I have decided to start a serious muscle-building steroid cycle, and I am only 15 years old.

Yes I understand everyone will tell me to wait because I am too young and I can potentially harm myself badly, I understand this fully, and I am willing to take the risk.

My question is, if some one can please suggest to me the ideal cycle I should take, which would not risk side affects for my age, especially things such as stunted growth, etc.

Basically I want to take the proper amount which would allow me to gain good muscle while minimizing all side-effects, especially the major ones such as stunted growth.

I realize this is a broad topic, but I honestly did not know where to go for advice, and so I naturally decided to come here.

It would be appreciated if you can tell me the ideal steroid(or stack), + details on what dosage to take, and if I should take some clomid afterwards or not(depending on what is suggested to me).

Basically I need some advice on how to create a safe and effective steroid cycle at my age of only 15.

Thank you,

Derik