sully0681 is offline New Member

Question few important questions

Whats up fellas? I was one of those idiots who took several cycles without any education on them other than what my supplier was telling me. I did put on good size, however I'm one of the few that experienced several harsh side effects. I've started to do some research online about gyno. I used my last cycle about 1 year ago, and I still have lumps under my nipples and they're still very sore. I've also noticed some balding going on up top. My questions are this. Is there anything out there that can reverse my gyno this late in the game? Also, I'm still interested in using again, I'm just concerned about making my gyno/balding worse. Are there any cycles that aren't to stressful on the body with side effects that i can take to put on sime size? Again, I'm still trying to educate myself on this before i jump into another cycle, so any information you could spare about getting rid of my gyno and still being able to use would be very much appreciatted. Thanks

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Welcome to AR

Start with this thread by C Bino and you will learn a lot

All you need to know about GYNO.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    If your genetically prone to baldness then there is nothing you can do. Juice just speeds up the effects of hair loss in most cases it isnt the direct cause. The gyno thing is similar to but you can take anti-e's that will reduce or eliminate the potential sides of the juice. The only way that I know to get ride of gyno is through surgery. Because in most cases its actually new tissue that is developed that will not regress over time.

Thread Information