Thread: Test cycle..!

psilva is offline New Member

Test cycle..!

Just a couple of Question bros..! I'll be starting a test enth cycle 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Letrozole .5mg/day... Starting Pct 14 days after last test application.

Pct:
    Novaldex 20mg/day for 5 weeks
    Clomid
    1st day: 300mg
    Day 2-10: 100mg
    day 11-21: 50mg

1st question:

Will letro keep all the sides away??? Ex: Hair loss, shrink testicles and ect...And Should I run up to PCT or all thru PCT???

2nd question:

Is the above PCT good enough????

Thankss

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by psilva
    Just a couple of Question bros..! I'll be starting a test enth cycle 500mg/week for 12 weeks. Letrozole .5mg/day... Starting Pct 14 days after last test application.

Pct:
    Novaldex 20mg/day for 5 weeks
    Clomid
    1st day: 300mg
    Day 2-10: 100mg
    day 11-21: 50mg

1st question:

Will letro keep all the sides away??? Ex: Hair loss, shrink testicles and ect...And Should I run up to PCT or all thru PCT???

2nd question:

Is the above PCT good enough????

Thankss
    No offense, but I think you need to do a little more research first. You should not be taking compounds with out knowing what each one does. Letro, has no effect on hairloss or nut shrinking. Letro is an aromatase inhibitor, it prevents the conversion of estrogen, it does it quite well too. It eliminates 95% of estrogen, which may be too much, as you may need some estrogen for gains. I would recommend Armidex, it leaves some estrogen in the body.
    And letro does nothing for hairloss from test, for that you would need duta or fina, and some nizoral would be good too. For shrinkage, you could run a small dose of HCG for the entire cycle, or just suck it up. Test will make you horny as hell, for most people anyway. Read some more about the stuff your taking. And the PCT should go like this

Nolva
    Week 1-2 40mg/day
    Week 2-4 20mg/day
    The clomid plan you have is fine.

Thanks....
    Any more suggestions???

Using letro to removed a little Gyno from excess fat!!!

Looking for some more feedback bros...!! Letro up to PCT?? Which will be 14 after last application...

Thread Information