Thread: 800mg of DNP

reddragon4954 is offline Member

800mg of DNP

If anyone has gone as high as 800mg of DNP , how long were you at the high dose and what was the weightloss like?

Talked to one guy who did 800 for 7 days but he never told me how much he lost.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    Talked to one guy who did 800 for 7 days but he never told me how much he lost.
    The reason he couldnt tell you was because dead people dont talk!
    Why would you want to go high dose on one of the most dangerous substances which isnt even made for human consumption?

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    I hate when people just write something of no value, give some needed or wanted advice or shut the hell up!!

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    not safe .. dont do it ... you know how u get hot on 500 well just think ... yhea 103 body temp and prob death

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954
    I hate when people just write something of no value, !!
    Telling you not to kill yourself is of no value to you??

HURRICANEl87 is offline Banned
    i did 600 and it was uncomfortable but could be done .. i dunno i aint have the balls to go to 800 lol ..even if u didnt get deadly symtoms at 800.. after feeling 600 im sure u would feel quite terrrible or sick

IMO it could be done though cause at 600 i didnt feel anywhere near like i was gonna die or anything of that sort but like i said that is just an opinion .. dont take it to the bank lol

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    How about this. Start on a low dose and if you get the desired gains then stick to that dose. Why even think about doses as such? You only start thinking about higher doses if you aren't satisfied with the gains, and believe me, you will be satisfied with any dose over 300mg.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    How about this. Start on a low dose and if you get the desired gains then stick to that dose. Why even think about doses as such? You only start thinking about higher doses if you aren't satisfied with the gains, and believe me, you will be satisfied with any dose over 300mg.

-Gear
    yea i agree at 600 i didnt feel like i was gonna die or anything crazy but it feel very uncomfortable and i went back down to 400 in the long run anyways .. u really dont need that much

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    400mgs is just right IMO. DNP will keep raising your body temp the more you take. So that means you can literally cook yourself at ridiculous doses. I've heard of people doing it in that range but it could be fatal to you.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    The idea with all the compounds we use is to use the best dose to give max results with minimum sides. Pushing the envelope with DNP dosing is not sensible IMO. If you are not dropping fat at a reasonable dose then chances are you are too lazy to sort your diet and cardio out.

rafael is offline Associate Member
    posible renal failure , possible psychosis , possible brain damage...the list goes on. Someone once told me...doin too much dnp is like overdosing on the clu**rug XTC in the hot dessert somewhere in africa after runing a 20 kilometer marathon while eating salt.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rafael
    posible renal failure , possible psychosis , possible brain damage...the list goes on. Someone once told me...doin too much dnp is like overdosing on the clu**rug XTC in the hot dessert somewhere in africa after runing a 20 kilometer marathon while eating salt.

The rec drug you mentioned is a stimulant, DNP is not!

I will agree that you shouldn't jump to an 800mg dose, unless you're a lean 300lb+ monster that is!!

At 750mg crystal DNP I was hot during the day and sweating my arse off at night, reckon I could go 1 cap higher though as my temp never breached 100°F and I've been at 102.8°F before when using stimulants!!

Be sensible though, start at 250/200 then increase till you're somewhere between aggravated and uncomfortable!!
    Last edited by Jay-Ace; 01-25-2007 at 09:29 AM.

rafael is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    XTC is a stimulant, DNP is not!

I will agree that you shouldn't jump to an 800mg dose, unless you're a lean 300lb+ monster that is!!

At 750mg crystal DNP I was hot during the day and sweating my arse off at night, reckon I could go 1 cap higher though as my temp never breached 100°F and I've been at 102.8°F before when using stimulants!!

Be sensible though, start at 250/200 then increase till you're somewhere between aggravated and uncomfortable!!
    im aware about dnp not beign a stimulant..its just what someone said about it ...i figure they were correlating the body temp raise .

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rafael
    im aware about dnp not beign a stimulant..its just what someone said about it ...i figure they were correlating the body temp raise .

Ah, thought you was sayin DNP was a stimulant like the rec drugs!!

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay-Ace
    The rec drug you mentioned is a stimulant, DNP is not!

Im on crystal DNP now.
    Day 1-4 200mg ed. - did not really feel anything. maybe a little warm from time to time.
    Day 5 and 6 400mg ed - dont really feel that much. I am a little warmer but I would not call it hot. Temperature right now 98.2. My waking temp is around 96.5.

I have no sides and cant really feel much.
    Starting weight 242 and I was 238.5 on day 4.

I will run 400mg for another day then I will bump to 600mg.

Im waiting for the real heat to kick in. I am wondering what everybody is talking about.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    i started DNP almost three weeks ago im running it at 750 mg broken into two severings taken twice ad 500 mg in the and 250mg in the evening.
    i feel the heat all day and even more at night. i can deal with it the sides. but what gets me are the difficult breathing and and the bloat.

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    About 2 months back someone posted about a friend who, at the advice of the gym owner, went as high as 1000 even after 800 was showing nasty sides. I remember reading extremely high body temps in the range of 104 which is where brain cells die. If 400/day yeilds about a lb/day loss for most or anywhere close, dont get too greedy. Your brain cells dont grow back.

PS- does anyone know what came of the overdose case I was speaking about?

I went to 600mg yesterday and I felt warmer for sure. Last night was warm but nothing really bad. Temp has never been over 99. Will stay at 600mg for a few days then consider 800mg.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HURRICANEl87
    i did 600 and it was uncomfortable but could be done .. i dunno i aint have the balls to go to 800 lol ..even if u didnt get deadly symtoms at 800.. after feeling 600 im sure u would feel quite terrrible or sick
    And what exactly are "deadly symptoms"?

Firstly, I’d argue that ALL DNP symptoms are deadly ones. It’s your body’s way of alerting you that you’ve been poisoned, and that continuing this type/level of exposure could be tragic.

Secondly, I’d further argue that the user wouldn’t notice the types of fatal internal problems that DNP causes. You’d likely only continue to feel the basic symptoms, especially after you’re acclimated to them. Much like the frog/lobster in the boiling pot syndrome. I seriously, doubt the victims of recreational DNP consumption said to their friends/training partners, “I’m experiencing deadly symptoms now.”

Believe me; I fully understand the ridiculousness and paradoxical nature of this statement when advising one on the personal administration of KNOWN TOXIC POISONS:

“Be safe!”

M.

I am not even uncomfortable at 600mg a day.
    I measure my temp several times during the day and I have not been over 99.

I did expect to melt at 600mg but I am a little warm thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    I am not even uncomfortable at 600mg a day.
    I measure my temp several times during the day and I have not been over 99.

I did expect to melt at 600mg but I am a little warm thats it.
    Unlike using T3, temperature is not a good barometer. Remember DNP doesn’t participate in any subsystem feedback loops, so though your reading might be slightly elevated, core temp won’t change much at all.

This is why physicians call it the "Fever Without a Fever", many of the symptoms (fatigue, sweating, dehydration, parch, etc.) are there but no temp.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Unlike using T3, temperature is not a good barometer. Remember DNP doesn’t participate in any subsystem feedback loops, so though your reading might be slightly elevated, core temp won’t change much at all.

This is why physicians call it the "Fever Without a Fever", many of the symptoms (fatigue, sweating, dehydration, parch, etc.) are there but no temp.

M.
    I really dont have much of sides at all.
    No fatique, dont feel dehydrated, etc.

But I will be careful, will not bump the dose, I will probably drop down to 400mg in the next few days. Everything is going well so no need to push it.

Thank you for looking out.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    I really dont have much of sides at all.
    No fatique, dont feel dehydrated, etc.
    But I will be careful, will not bump the dose, I will probably drop down to 400mg in the next few days. Everything is going well so no need to push it.

Thank you for looking out.
    Certain characteristics of DNP are inherent and will be experienced by all living beings. From your description, you don't have DNP, or at best serverely underdosed caps.

DNP parches you!
    As Hooker described in 'The Inferno', "no amount of water quenches it."

M.

Thread Information