MrMooseAZ is offline New Member

Female Clen cycle help...

Hey all,

My fiancee is going to be starting a clen cycle pretty soon. I am trying to do some research on the best way for a woman to cycle clen. I've gotten plenty of information on a male cycle (dosage, supplements, etc), but I was wondering if anyone out there IS or KNOWS a female that has successfully done it.

How long did you cycle it (3 wks on/ 3wks off or longer)?
    How did you eat?
    How often did you do cardio?
    What kind of results can be expected?
    What besides the obvious side effects, what should be be careful of or looking out for?

To avoid confusion, I'll note that we have a blood pressure monitor, digital thermometer, benadryl, and taurine (just in case).

Any input is welcome and appreciated

Thx,

Moose

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I would start a woman out on 10mcg and progress to no higher than 40-60mcg to test her tolerance. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. The diet and cardio need to be on point or your fiancee will probably not be satisfied with the results from the drug...good luck.

P.s. 3g/d taurine shoud suffice.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    I would start a woman out on 10mcg and progress to no higher than 40-60mcg to test her tolerance. 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. The diet and cardio need to be on point or your fiancee will probably not be satisfied with the results from the drug...good luck.

P.s. 3g/d taurine shoud suffice.
    I have recommended the exact same protocal for a girlfriend of mine and she is liking the results so far.

Thread Information