Hey everyone, new to this whole forum thing so go easy on me. haha.

am starting a cycle when back from overseas holiday which is about 12 weeks from now. have gathered enough info to get the ball rolling but is all info from a robot or chemical sites so after a humans advice... injections are out of the quesion for my own reasons and am of an ectomorph body type, tall, not skinny, have abit of body fat thanks to my missus cooking but far from fat or even chunky.. go to the gym 4 days a week and train like a mule but putting on muscle is difficult as im sure all ectomorphs out there agree... the cycle will consist of:

paperbol.
paperstrol.
papernol.

paper is for reasons of my own again and the nol is incase PCT becomes an issue.

after advice from anyone who has their own experience with paper steroids as i am doing the cycle regardless if peoples opinion is they are bunk or i should inject of should do this os that.

hope that doesnt sounds arrogant cos is not, i read other forums before deciding on posting on this one and have read alot of threads with people asking questions only to be told they should do something totally different to what asked.

thanks a million people