worldpower is offline Associate Member

IFBB pro's and side effects

when ever im on a cycle i notice that no matter what i take, i start developing pimples all over and my face gets bloated a little, but when i check out the pros
    like jay cutler and the rest, it seems like they have absolutly no pimples and there faces are pretty slim,are they just not prone to it or are they taking care of these side effects someway?

Snrf is offline Banned
    they're natural don't ya know?

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    They take things for side effects, I dont think anyone is immune to it.

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by worldpower
    when ever im on a cycle i notice that no matter what i take, i start developing pimples all over and my face gets bloated a little, but when i check out the pros
    like jay cutler and the rest, it seems like they have absolutly no pimples and there faces are pretty slim,are they just not prone to it or are they taking care of these side effects someway?
    wut kinda cycle do u do?
    +most people would say from experience that they get the side effects in the 1st cycles and those pros are with Drs around them most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15
    They take things for side effects, I dont think anyone is immune to it.
    yea but like what? cause it seems to work very good

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    they're natural don't ya know?
    Yeah it must be dat der cell tech

yea but like what? cause it seems to work very good
    Have you ever taken accutane or differin or something like that for acne.......it can work very well

Jason865 is offline Banned
    You really can not compair yourself with a pro, espically if you do not personally know that person.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    i dont think Jay its using some lousy gear , it might be new stuff in the market but way too hard to get and he might have a prof backing Jay up on designing the cycle

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    I wondered sometimes as well. Many of them aren't bald either which seems kind of amazing considering all of the drugs they take. But like 2minutes said, they are probably under supervision by great doctors, and also taking top grade drugs. Bastards!

LeadPencil is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason865
    You really can not compair yourself with a pro, espically if you do not personally know that person.

umm ok??

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Its probably that once someone is at that level, all those who experiance sides that are not condusive to there appearance or other judged factors have been weeded out already.

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    Most bodybuilders are NOT around doctors all day. Many of them are hurting for money and sell gear on the side. It is there life. They find out everything they can about aesthetics and bloat and acne, etc. because it's not only about muscle as they have to be as pleasing as possible.

I remember reading how Dorian Yates felt like his haircut affected some of his judges decisions positively and he wanted to get that bulldog off his forearm, etc.

Do not think that because they look better than us on average because they have the newest gear or are around doc's all day or have all this money to buy this, that and the other. They are genetically predisposed to building muscle. Before 90% of these bodybuilders ever touched juice, they looked better than 90% of US on this board who do juice regularly. They are called freaks for a reason.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    They have close to perfect genetics, how can you compare a normal person to a pro, seriously. Do you think the judges just let anyone become a Pro.. no they are pretty much hand picked.

I think a lot of you'd be suprised if you saw a Pro's cycle, I don't think many of them take nearly as much as you'd imagine. I'm sure there are guys on the boards who take tons more than some of the Pro's out there. Difference is, besides the genetics, they take this much more seriously than the average lifter. They live this shit everyday and keep logs of Everything. I would bet very few of you guys even keep a workout log from week to week or a cycle log dating back to your first cycle, I even go as far as keeping my diet from day to day on occasion when I'm doing something different to see how it affects me and how it plays into the rest of the aspects such as diet/training etc..

Point is, you put Pro's on a pedistal when they are just simply blessed with genetics and have much more time for the sport and take it much more seriously.
    Last edited by IBdmfkr; 01-27-2007 at 03:07 AM.

Jay-Ace is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    They have close to perfect genetics, how can you compare a normal person to a pro, seriously. Do you think the judges just let anyone become a Pro.. no they are pretty much hand picked.

I think a lot of you'd be suprised if you saw a Pro's cycle, I don't think many of them take nearly as much as you'd imagine. I'm sure there are guys on the boards who take tons more than some of the Pro's out there. Difference is, besides the genetics, they take this much more seriously than the average lifter. They live this shit everyday and keep logs of Everything. I would bet very few of you guys even keep a workout log from week to week or a cycle log dating back to your first cycle, I even go as far as keeping my diet from day to day on occasion when I'm doing something different to see how it affects me and how it plays into the rest of the aspects such as diet/training etc..

Point is, you put Pro's on a pedistal when they are just simply blessed with genetics and have much more time for the sport and take it much more seriously.

Plus having sponsorship helps with funding the massive food bills and protein supplements blah blah blah

You're right though Ib dmfkr....... It's a matter of absolute dedication, a professional runner will live for his sport just like these guys do. Just coz we go for a run twice a week, we cant start bitchin that we cant achieve pro-athlete status!!

just think if you had your own personal chemist. acsess to money all the time for food,lived where they sell awsome food 24 hours a day. got all your supplements for free, had a cook that works part time for you. a large house with your own gym in it. all the medical tools takeup you body in check, a chiropractor appointment every other day, a deep tissue message every day for the body part you worked. blood tests every 2 weeks, a hiperbaric chamber for healing in your house, access to 75% of drugs threw a doctor, with the other 25% being able to get from the dealers. and living in mexico in you other house for half the year so you can cycle leaguly so you dont hav to woury about laws. now if I had that kind of life style i would probley look pritty healthy
    Last edited by crazyhorse666; 01-27-2007 at 04:41 AM.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666
    just think if you had your own personal chemist. acsess to money all the time for food,lived where they sell awsome food 24 hours a day. got all your supplements for free, had a cook that works part time for you. a large house with your own gym in it. all the medical tools takeup you body in check, a chiropractor appointment every other day, a deep tissue message every day for the body part you worked. blood tests every 2 weeks, a hiperbaric chamber for healing in your house, access to 75% of drugs threw a doctor, with the other 25% being able to get from the dealers. and living in mexico in you other house for half the year so you can cycle leaguly so you dont hav to woury about laws. now if I had that kind of life style i would probley look pritty healthy
    U mean most of you guys don't have this?

pavlenko is offline Banned
    deff takes alot of dedication and dicipline which most of us dont even if we had all those things that pro's do. this is the real diff

Surferph34 is offline New Member
    Accutane... the REAL difference...

Surfer

samcam is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyhorse666
    I doubt most of the pros have all this, they are not millionaires just because they are a 'pro'.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    most GOOD pro's do have alot of money tho.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    I happen to know a ton about dermatology considering both of my parents are derms. There is a lot of highly effective medications that you can take to combat acne. However one thing that I have noticed is that if you have it you have it. If you don’t have then you just don’t. Its really that simple. Defferin gel mentioned early really wont do all that much. I have personally used almost every acne medication made and i have seen hundreds in the office do the same. Also you have to understand that these pros take a lot of hgh, slin, etc. These really will not produce those type of sides, but they are extremely effective in building muscle. As far as there cycles go they are never off. Your body will adapt to the effects of the juice. Also as mentioned earlier, I to think that many people would be shocked to see that their cycles are not as huge as you would think. Just my 2cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Buschlightcan
    I happen to know a ton about dermatology considering both of my parents are derms. There is a lot of highly effective medications that you can take to combat acne. However one thing that I have noticed is that if you have it you have it. If you don’t have then you just don’t. Its really that simple. Defferin gel mentioned early really wont do all that much. I have personally used almost every acne medication made and i have seen hundreds in the office do the same. Also you have to understand that these pros take a lot of hgh, slin, etc. These really will not produce those type of sides, but they are extremely effective in building muscle. As far as there cycles go they are never off. Your body will adapt to the effects of the juice. Also as mentioned earlier, I to think that many people would be shocked to see that their cycles are not as huge as you would think. Just my 2cents.
    Do you know an IFBB to say that they are never off?

Do you know an IFBB to say that they are never off?
    I did and he was on year round, didn't mean he was using high doses all the time but nontheless he didn't come off. That is only one guy tho, some pro's may come off.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    no one mentioned hgh, hahah

Jucinator2 is offline Associate Member
    Yes as stated they use a lot of slin and gh these compounds combined with a great diet a you grow like a weed . also most of them arent out drinking and missing meals. plus you need to do this for 10 years straight so you can win natinals and turn pro.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    god bless em

Thread Information