Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hack72 is offline Junior Member
    It would have happened already. The wouldnt just wait around and not do anything. Even though you didnt sign for it you took it in your house and thats all they need now. New laws suck dont they. But, you are fine, believe me they would have come already.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    Your fine...I just got a letter 2 days ago unfortunately...US Border control and treasury...blah blah blah we seized anabolic steroids sign here to destroy or check here to fight....I had $600 worth and just took a hit in the pocket no time or anything..sounds like u lucked out and they didnt care about the amount or it just slipped through and got sent anyway.If your worried about that little bit Id be in cuffs right now

Crest is offline Senior Member
    if they were watching you they wouldnt of stamped it, their prob on the lookout for bombs rather than little bottles and a couple of pills, i would recomend starting the cycle straight away to get rid of the evidence

BoleBiff is offline New Member
    happened to me once..i got 20 vials of sustanon 250..the u.s custum had stamped and opened the envelope...nothing happended..wierd because it was no doubt about that it was steroids ..

garbone23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ashcfc3c
    I got a package recently from overseas (never doing overseas again though) that had a few stamps on it, one from the country of orgin(like their country), one from the coast guard/customs(and initialed at that), and it had this green paper forum thing put on it and it was stamped MEDICINE.

Scared the shit out of me. But all is well.
    my package had that green paper said medicine, was it coming from china?

passthetest is offline Member
    Man thats scary let us know if you get questioned or thrown in jail thanks.

saturn08 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest
    Man thats scary let us know if you get questioned or thrown in jail thanks.
    will do buddy,
    in fact thats the first thing I will do when I get done fighting off the butt pirates, is let you guys know how it went down.

JJP480 is offline Associate Member
    They dont care the docks are run by organized crime ..... so a little" "medicine " is not worth the paper work. Just like the cops wont bother with petty crime close to the end of their shift. ( In regards to being surprised they would let an illegal substance through knowingly)
    Last edited by JJP480; 02-01-2007 at 07:07 PM.

Chitown Raider is offline Anabolic Member
    A couple of buddies of mine got letters from customs in the past stating they are under suspicion for importing illegal goods but they got their gear. But I think they were order some big amounts. I always order in small quantities because it is less likely to put up a red flag. IMO

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    bro's. US Customs does not "RELEASE" aas, it's confiscated and a letter is issued to you. the gear is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    bro's. US Customs does not "RELEASE" aas, it's confiscated and a letter is issued to you. the gear is fake.
    I have started taking and pretty sure its real.
    Last edited by saturn08; 02-01-2007 at 10:05 PM.

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garbone23
    my package had that green paper said medicine, was it coming from china?
    Nah, it came from Maldives

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRICK
    fake gear is just as big of a crime as real gear. it's the criminal intent that is still there. ever see on COPS people put Kool-Aid and sell it as coke, and still get busted? It's the intent. Plus, fake gear often has some real gear in it, just not dosed right. Not trying to flame you, just saying what I think.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    Stop worrying and start popping!!

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Money
    I agree. I think because of the quantity, they let it go. But there is a chance they flagged the adress so use a different one next time. There not gonna waste the resources over a little d-bol and hcg. Trust me I know what I'm talking about.
    Very very strange that they opened the package and let the AAS get through to you. Even the HCG would be considered illegal, because it is a prescription drug and your importing it from another country without permission. I had 4 packages with just Humalog insulin seized. They would have seized the dbol and HCG if they knew what it was. Ive had seizure letters for packages as small as 100 dbol tabs! Sure doesnt make any sense that you got that package.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Wether they are watching you or just let it go, don't take risks with $hit like that. Even a small order as such can get you into trouble so why risk it over a cycle? Anyway, that just my .02, but if I were you, I would clean the house, re-format PC and don't open the package, leave it as is and leave the package aside for a while. Also, don't order to that address again. Assuming your name wasn't on the package and you didn't sign for the package or anything, you should be fine.

-Gear

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Everyone here thinks this guy is out of the woods...You guys have to remember any federal agency that finds you importing an illegal substance isnt always going to give you a seizure notice or do a CD... A lot of the time they will allow a ton of product to go through to you, and the reason for this is to build more evidence on a person so that making a case which can be proven beyond reasonable doubt is easier...They will also typically try to bust you when they think you have the largest quantity of CDS on you...

Anyway, as mentioned earlier, clean house, bla bla, and start ordering domestic

domestic doesn't really get checked do they? I mean there is no Customs, and I doubt they send the package through a scanner, or do they?

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saturn08
    this is scaring the balls of me though

No, the steroids are scaring the balls out of you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information