VRSRichard is offline New Member

Dianabol first cycle

hi
    should Dianabol and winstrol be used in the same cycle ?
    i have been advised 15mg dianabol and 10mg winstrol, six times a week for 2 months
    i am 21, 5'8, 150lbs
    after getting my internet back and doing research i know that winstrol is for bulking and winstrol for cutting
    but im a bit confused because some people say use test e but others say dont for first cycle
    any help would be great

oh forgot to say i am trying to bulk up as much as i can with minimum fat

Act of God is offline Member
    No

go workout and put on natural size, if your stats are true you are nowhere near ready....plus that cycle is bad

SEARCH

/THREAD

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    You are using two harsh orals at the same time without replacing any of the natural Test while having your HPTA shut down !! NOT SMART at all !!

At 5'8" and ONLY 150lbs, steroids will NOT help you until you learn how to EAT properly to grow.

ekeaz is offline Junior Member
    All these people told me the same thing about not eating enough etc etc. But bro if you seriously don't have any gym time you need to get some and build up some mass and gain some weight naturally first. But when you do get on it do not take two orals like those at the same time. I know some websites show them in cycles together but a lot are just trying to get you to buy their products. But take a test e definitly for your first cycle at about 250 every 4 days and you'll be good. Just let me know if you have any questions.

ok, thankyou
    the problem i have is
    last year i was eating/trying 200-250g protein a day plus as many carbs as i could (whole food and pro mass shakes) and taking vitamins
    working out 3/4 times a week only working each muscle group once, maybe twice(not too often) a week, resting
    not a lot happened and i have got very frustrated
    i do not expect to put on a load of muscle in no time and i know a year is no time at all in bodybuilding but i have put on no weight/muscle maybe just a bit of fat to the belly

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Get to the diet forum here and look at bulking diets. Unless you are eating 6-8 meals EVERYDAY spaced about 2.5-3 hours apart with the correct macros for you, then you will not grow as well as you could be

ekeaz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VRSRichard
    ok, thankyou
    the problem i have is
    last year i was eating/trying 200-250g protein a day plus as many carbs as i could (whole food and pro mass shakes) and taking vitamins
    working out 3/4 times a week only working each muscle group once, maybe twice(not too often) a week, resting
    not a lot happened and i have got very frustrated
    i do not expect to put on a load of muscle in no time and i know a year is no time at all in bodybuilding but i have put on no weight/muscle maybe just a bit of fat to the belly
    Yea you are taking in a lot of protein but yea go to the diet section and read some stuff there. You need a lot of calories also. I think you should also read up on lifting techniques because it helped me a hell of a lot. Just try all this stuff and keep us posted bro.

ok
    will do guys
    thanks for your help.

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member

Best way to bulk up, POWERLIFTING.

I would highly recommend doing some powerlifting. Check forum. Start slow and work your way up. Heavy weight / low reps/ high sets. Make strrrrrong like Bull. YOU WILL NEVER SEE A SKINNY POWERLIFTER. And part 2, of course, POWER EATING.

passthetest is offline Member
    just eat everything you can always. maybe start looking in to taking supplements

Thread Information