yellowex is offline Junior Member

first shoulder injection

i did my first shoulder injection of winstrol yesterday. and it became sore over the day and night. today it is still sore.. hurts a little to touch it and it dosent feel warm i dont think and it kinda is red not bright just light. and this is my first time to ever inject anything in my shoulder.. should i be worried or is this normal

That is nothing, real pain comes from when you try it in your leg! (Although I'm sure the most painful spot(s) alter from person to person)
    I've not really tried it anywhere else aside from my delts, or a couple times on my thighs.

It is normal, and the pain will pass.

NightWolf is offline Member
    A long time ago about 5 years or so i did winny cycle. i toke all my injections in my shoulders and man did my arms grow.. at the time i had heard that with winny you get a littel bigger where you do the injection. so maybe it will work the same for you. it did hurt a littel yes but i dont remember if that was an big issue.

oc pitbull is offline Member
    i have ran winny alone injections and gained 20lbs just depdns on how much you eat and yes shoulder injections are pretty amazing expecially 3 hours before you go to do arms, ****kkk yaa. ps run some prop.

SNUKA is offline Member
    winny injections suck i injected in delts,quads, glutes and tris they all suck i schedule my injections around what body part im gonna work that day or the next day, also try cutting with winny with b-12 it helps a lil bit as far as pain goes

Thread Information