Thread: Pharm/HG Grade

bjf17 is offline Junior Member

Pharm/HG Grade

Ok. Just a quick question. No age, diet, or training questions. I was able to secure some test c 200mg/ml from a pharmacy. The person that i got it from works at a doctors office and said that they only give 1cc every 3 weeks for people with normal levels and they see dramatic improvement. My question is this should I use this at 400 to 500 mg a week or do what they do since it's considered HQ.

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    Are you in need of therapy or are you considering doing a cycle? If your planning on cycling this test cyp I would recommend 10-12 weeks at 400-600 mgs/wk. Is this your 1st cycle?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Look...it's fine that you can get human grade gear,but you dont want to talk about diet,training,cycle exp.So whats your goals,what are you looking for ?.AAS is only a complement to your traning,it's not magic.

LPR.

jamikehat is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinoPR
    Look...it's fine that you can get human grade gear,but you dont want to talk about diet,training,cycle exp.So whats your goals,what are you looking for ?.AAS is only a complement to your traning,it's not magic.

LPR.

agreed

Thread Information