king6 is offline Anabolic Member

Checking for bunk gear

Question, I am in the middle of my fourth week of test e and dbol . Now my source is very good and respected. I know his dbol works because I had my liver values checked and they are slightly higher. But what I am worried about is the test e he carries happens to be that of a certain fire breathing beast. A company that recently closed its doors. I am familiar with the speculation surrounding the company, such as underdosed gear. My test e was manufactured in Feb 06, which is past the point that all the speculated underdosing occurred.

Now that I am done with that rant I will get to the question. I know that gear testing is expensive, could I confirm if my gear is legit by getting my blood levels checked? Obviously is the gear is legit, at this point my test levels should be around 900. Would this be a good way to check my gear? And if so what lab test should I do? Is it total Test serum, or free roaming?

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Question, I am in the middle of my fourth week of test e and dbol . Now my source is very good and respected. I know his dbol works because I had my liver values checked and they are slightly higher. But what I am worried about is the test e he carries happens to be that of a certain fire breathing beast. A company that recently closed its doors. I am familiar with the speculation surrounding the company, such as underdosed gear. My test e was manufactured in Feb 06, which is past the point that all the speculated underdosing occurred.

Now that I am done with that rant I will get to the question. I know that gear testing is expensive, could I confirm if my gear is legit by getting my blood levels checked? Obviously is the gear is legit, at this point my test levels should be around 900. Would this be a good way to check my gear? And if so what lab test should I do? Is it total Test serum, or free roaming?
    If your source is well respected and you trust them, then theres nothing to worry about.

IMO it wasnt the company that was supplying fake or underdosed gear, it was the sources who were and in time gave the company a bad rep.

Again if your source is good and well respected than nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    If your source is well respected and you trust them, then theres nothing to worry about.

IMO it wasnt the company that was supplying fake or underdosed gear, it was the sources who were and in time gave the company a bad rep.

Again if your source is good and well respected than nothing to worry about.
    Ahhhh yes I seem to remember that. He is on their suppliers list, and I know people that use his stuff and liked them.

petedacook is offline New Member
    I cant say I agree with the above response. I have used gear made in the US by *PLEASE READ THE RULES* and never had any pain, at all. Then I use gear from ********* and I get pain.

OK, pain is fine, but my nuts returning to normal size, gains dropping, and stamina in the gym drops, and I have to question the gear.

In my limityed experience, I cannot say I really like the products from underground labs.

One more thing about bunk gear:

************.com

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yes a blood test would be an effective way of knowing for sure.

Petedacook please delete the UGL name from your post , its against board rules to post UGL names

Quote Originally Posted by petedacook
    I cant say I agree with the above response. I have used gear made in the US by ******* and never had any pain, at all. Then I use gear from ********* and I get pain.

OK, pain is fine, but my nuts returning to normal size, gains dropping, and stamina in the gym drops, and I have to question the gear.

In my limityed experience, I cannot say I really like the products from underground labs.
    If you are talking about who I think you are, then that is where I got my test from, and for the record he is just a supplier. The beast is not UGL it is pharm grade. I have had no pain from it either. Maybe it depends on where you get it. I am using red label, made in Europe. I think I might opt for the blood test, it is pretty cheap.

Does anyone know if I get the total test serum or free roaming?

It was not an actual lab name. I was just saying it was made in the US by a legitimat lab. Legitimat lab is not a specific lab, or name. It is a generic phrase.

I cant say I agree with the above response. I have used gear made in the US by *PLEASE READ THE RULES* and never had any pain, at all. Then I use gear from ********* and I get pain.

why would you question the gear?

All of those can result if one gets sloppy with diet and training. AAS is there as an aid to help achieve a certain goal/look, diet and training are the main aspects to focus on.

There are alot of bros, now and in the past that have slammed and critisized AAS distributed by some very well known UGL's and pharm grade, solely because they complain when they loose size, weight, and stamina in the gym.

They slam the distributor or source, when in fact its their own faults because they got sloppy with diet or training or both.

I cannot see how diet, and or training would cause my nads to get bigger.

No offense bro, but i really didnt get your statement "but my nuts returning to normal size"

How would this cause you to question gear?

And there are many bros that there nuts arent affected when on cycle. Its not like my balls arent shrinking the gear is fake kind of thing.

No problem and no offense taken. I was in mid cycle, and ran out of one type of gear, my nads had shrunken considerably.

When I switched to the other gear, about 2-3 weeks into it, I noticed my nads were getting bigger, instead of continuing with atrophy. I have done 2 cycles previously, and I know from experience my nads shrink considerably, and consistently until the end of the cycle.

I agree AAS is but a piece of the puzzle, and is void without diet and training in check. As for diet, I can tell you I keep a food log. This is a typical day in my food log:

1. skim milk & 3 egg whites + 1 whole egg, tomatoes, green peppers & onions, slice fat free cheese

2. chicken breast, green beans

3. turkey chili, added chicken breast, and some tomatoes

4. chicken & broccoli

5. chicken & carrots & 3 pieces of canned fruit

6. low carb metabolic drive withe a few nuts

bed time

Training is a little harder to display over the internet. Lets just leave that out, and say that there is cause for concern if my nads were shrinking on one gear, and got bigger on another.

What specific compounds were you running, and did you switch compounds? Also how long did it take to get a hold of the replacements/extras.

I had different gear on hand, so switching was as fast as reaching for the bottle. Test cypionate was the compound, 500 MG a week, 2 injections of 250 MG on Mon. and Friday per week. I did not switch compounds, and have never done anything other than test cyp.

At the time, I actually had 3 different lab's version of test cyp. on hand, but used only 2 of them.

I omitted that I use some Olive oil in some of my cooking (green beans, egg omelette), and supplement fish oil pills. Didn't take any BCAA on the day I quoted above.

It was not an actual lab name. I was just saying it was made in the US by a legitimat lab. Legitimat lab is not a specific lab, or name. It is a generic phrase.
    No I wasn't talking about a US lab, I was talking about your certain friend, a Mr. C. That is where I got my test from. You made it sound like the gear you got from him was bunk. Which doesn't make me feel good. But I am not sure how that is possible, he has been a supplier for a long time, and is on the beasts suppliers list. I also had him checked out with 2 vets, and they say he is good. I guess when I have too much time on my hands I start to think about this crap. Also my nuts didn't shrink either, but I wasn't aware that some guys nuts don't shrink. I thought there was suppose to be pain with this brand as well, which I didn't have either. I could give myself a complex just thinking about all of this. I think when I get a chance I will get a blood test and see what my test levels are. Also I have known many people that have used this brand with great results. There have only been a handful that say they got nothing from it.

No, man, I am not knocking Mr. C. They were awesome and I would do business with them again if I did not have a better avenue.

But yes, I was questioning the gear. But if a supplier gets under dosed gear, how is the supplier to know that? I don't know what the issue was, but I was very happy with Mr. C.

No, man, I am not knocking Mr. C. They were awesome and I would do business with them again if I did not have a better avenue.

But yes, I was questioning the gear. But if a supplier gets under dosed gear, how is the supplier to know that? I don't know what the issue was, but I was very happy with Mr. C.
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I was happy with him too. That was my concern was that the test I had was underdosed or bunk. He is on the supplier list so he is getting his test directly from them. And then all that scandle surrounding the company came to light after I had made my purchase. I was thinking about getting some sachets. But chose this instead. I hope I don't get burned, but I will know more in a few weeks. I will be pissed if this stuff is bunk.

pigrond is offline Member
    i dont know about the test but the deca i got had the blue label and was straight up oil and that was also from an approved reseller the andropen was ok and my friend used the test prop and had great results all bottles had the blue strip and were 06 manufacture dates ,blood test is probably your best bet ,im going with sachets for my next cycle

Yeah, mine was manufactured in Feb 06. It is all red label.

djack99587 is offline Associate Member
    man whats with people selling fake gear, they are going to mess things up for everyone, no one is going to0 be able to order anything cause you spend your money and you get oil no hormone. people are a**holes

Bump for blood test. What test get? Total test serum, or free roaming and weakly bound?

Thread Information