Hephens is offline Member

200mg/deca going to do anything?

i am haveing a hard time trying to see how much i want to dose. This would be my second cycle.

1-5 40mg/day dbol
    1-10 500mg/week Test E
    1-9 200mg/week deca

Now i have enough to do 400mg/week of deca but i wanted to save that for my 3rd cycle and not want to overload on ASS, increasing the dose from 200mg to 400mg on my 3rd.

but do u guys think that 200mg/week can surface? I guess i am not relying on its strength but the nice gains u get from it and holding as much as possible while off cycle.

frank12391 is offline Member
    Maybe if you ran it for the duration of a 13 week cycle but I don't think it's worth it for only 9 weeks. I'd save it for my next cycle. Thats a big maybe!
    Last edited by frank12391; 02-03-2007 at 04:51 PM.

i don't need to save it for my next cycle this is were i stand now. so i am going to be takeing deca cause i did 500mg of test last cycle. i think if i eat heaps like i did last cycle i ate to the point i would be sick nearly everyday and felt like puking at times. But i grew a shitload and i didnt even notice but every1 ellse did.

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    You will get some size from this, but i wouldn't recomend deca for anything under 12 weeks, especially at such a low dose. As far as eating until you puke, I dont think thats a very good ideah, but whatever works.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    200mg/wk of deca will be a nice addition for joint lubrication. That's about it

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    200mg/wk of deca will be a nice addition for joint lubrication. That's about it

Exactly ^^^ at that dose it is just therapeutic for the joints and you will not see much in gains. 400 would be the minimum starting point for gains in a cycle

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephens
    i am haveing a hard time trying to see how much i want to dose. This would be my second cycle.

1-5 40mg/day dbol
    1-10 500mg/week Test E
    1-9 200mg/week deca

Now i have enough to do 400mg/week of deca but i wanted to save that for my 3rd cycle and not want to overload on ASS, increasing the dose from 200mg to 400mg on my 3rd.

but do u guys think that 200mg/week can surface? I guess i am not relying on its strength but the nice gains u get from it and holding as much as possible while off cycle.

The optimal way to run Deca is by your weight. Take 2mg/ pound of body weight. i.e. 200lbs = 400mg Deca. Deca is an awesome AAS. have some caber/ bromo on hand for prolactin increases if necessary. If you run 500mg Test/wk and .50 provironE/D. You WON't have dick problems. Caber can help with that as well. Deca is also one of the best gain keepers.

a decision now 2 weeks out from my cycle. i will run it at 400mg/week but this is what i want to no.

For my third cycle i would of ran
    500mg/test
    400mg/deca

would u guys think i could run the same dosages on this cycle as on 3rd cycle? or what should i do.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    a decision now 2 weeks out from my cycle. i will run it at 400mg/week but this is what i want to no.

500mg/test
    400mg/deca

would u guys think i could run the same dosages on this cycle as on 3rd cycle? or what should i do.

Depends on the results of your second cycle. If you get good gains off of it, then yes stick with it, but you should cut the deca a week or two before the test

oh yes i will be cutting the deca before test. this prolactin gyno thing, is that rare? i have natural gyno and when i was on my first cycle it may have worsen a little. But for some reason now, its getting small the lump. I will be takeing nolva etc for this cycle, but i want to no were i can get this stuff, caber/ bromo from?

KeepingItBalanced is offline Associate Member
    deca is best ran at about 2mg/per pound of body weight

Halfcenturian is offline Associate Member
    oh yes i will be cutting the deca before test. this prolactin gyno thing, is that rare? i have natural gyno and when i was on my first cycle it may have worsen a little. But for some reason now, its getting small the lump. I will be takeing nolva etc for this cycle, but i want to no were i can get this stuff, caber/ bromo from?

... "THIS IS A RECORDING... Nolva is INEFFECTIVE againt gyno caused by prolactin build up while taking DECA . You need Bromo/Caber on hand."

Google, bro, google. You can get hubcaps for an Edsel on google.

TrOAaNeN is offline New Member
    i did 200 mg deca in my first cycel with 500 mg test

it worked for me

helium3 is offline Senior Member

500mg/test
    400mg/deca

as long as you leave enough time between cycles you should still yield good gains.

Thread Information