Thread: sust/deca

truck17 is offline New Member

sust/deca

im kind of a newbie here so i apologize if this soudns dumb. is it ok to do 500mg sust and 600 mg deca ? i have deca 300 and wanted to to do 2 cc a week and sust 250 same thing 2cc a week. any pointers?

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    What you are doing won't hurt, but personally I would forget the deca and use more sustanon . 500 of Sustanon is not that much for mass gaining. Then again, I don't know what your goals are. Consider upping the Sustanon.

truck17 is offline New Member
    so u think 750 sust and 600 deca ?

I meant that whenever I have stacked Sust and Deca the results have not been much different than a moderately heavy dose of Sust alone for the duration. It's hard to say because I don't know if you are a newbie to juice, how big you are, the amount of time you've been training, etc. Assuming you are not a complete virgin to the iron game, try using 750- 1000 mg of Sustanon alone per week for a month (see how you feel if it's too much for you back off the dosage). Hold off on the deca until month two. Use 600 mg Deca a week and try and get 40-50 mg of Dbol a day. Like i said it is hard without knowing other details, but these two stacks made me grow like a weed. Be very cautious about gyno with heavy test use, some guys never get it and some guys get it right away. Good luck.

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgorothsatanis
    I meant that whenever I have stacked Sust and Deca the results have not been much different than a moderately heavy dose of Sust alone for the duration. It's hard to say because I don't know if you are a newbie to juice, how big you are, the amount of time you've been training, etc. Assuming you are not a complete virgin to the iron game, try using 750- 1000 mg of Sustanon alone per week for a month (see how you feel if it's too much for you back off the dosage). Hold off on the deca until month two. Use 600 mg Deca a week and try and get 40-50 mg of Dbol a day. Like i said it is hard without knowing other details, but these two stacks made me grow like a weed. Be very cautious about gyno with heavy test use, some guys never get it and some guys get it right away. Good luck.
    No need to be running that much test for a while and lowering after a month would cause fluctuations in blood levels i.e. more sides. 500 is plenty for mass gaining. The downside to Sus is the EOD injects. Deca needs a while to be effective also and waiting 4 weeks to run it is not advisable IMO.

To the original poster: Post height weight experience and cycle history.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Need more stats and history to help you better. answer ALL the green questions below and we can help you

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro what are your prior cycles experiences if any??

I guess I got a little off track. My main point is that a moderately high dose of Sustanon for a decent period of time is much better than low dose Sust + moderate Deca . You are right one month is too short, make it 8-10 weeks of the high Sust. As far as hormone fluctuations, they aren't as pronounced with Sustanon as there are short and long acting esters in the compound. One thing that is a guarantee is that you WILL crash when you go off of juice no matter what anyone will tell you. You can do somethings to alleviate it, but you will NEVER be able to maintain all your gains when you go off of juice.

Thread Information