Thread: Virgin Stack???

FormerFatKid is offline New Member

Virgin Stack???

24 years old
    Male
    238 LBS, 17% bodyfat
    Training for 1 year natural

I am interested in doing a cycle to get me to where I want to be. I am looking into sust/deca cycle, but then read that since it's my first cycle I would be fine with just the sust. I don't know, it's all mixed opinions, but I trust I'll get some good advice. I hate the idea of taking pills for the fact that it kills the liver. I would rather stick myself. I used to be a junkie and cured my addiction with fitness and bodybuilding. I am ready to get super massive. I am big, but I want to be comically oversized. Thanx.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by FormerFatKid
    24 years old
    Male
    238 LBS, 17% bodyfat

I am interested in doing a cycle to get me to where I want to be. I am looking into sust/deca cycle, but then read that since it's my first cycle I would be fine with just the sust. I don't know, it's all mixed opinions, but I trust I'll get some good advice. I hate the idea of taking pills for the fact that it kills the liver. I would rather stick myself. I used to be a junkie and cured my addiction with fitness and bodybuilding. I am ready to get super massive. I am big, but I want to be comically oversized. Thanx.
    Nice goal dude

Sust 500mg / week split into 250mg Mon and Thurs for 12 weeks. And then PCT and you are go. Dont forget that a good Diet is key here to getting big.

so I'll see good gains from just the sust???

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    so I'll see good gains from just the sust???
    Absolutely as long as the Diet is Dialed in

Should I keep taking all of my general supplements.

Protein- I know this is obvious
    creatine
    glutamine
    nitric oxide
    vitimin- also obvious

???

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Yeah it cant hurt bro, just dont rely on them too much.

Kale gave out some good info, follow and youll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Nice goal dude

Sust 500mg / week split into 250mg Mon and Thurs for 12 weeks. And then PCT and you are go. Dont forget that a good Diet is key here to getting big.

Could I take Enan the same way, more cost effective.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    24 years old
    Male
    238 LBS, 17% bodyfat

doesn't anyone else think he should train for longer?

and that maybe goals are a little lofty for a first cycle with one year of training?

I've been training since I was 17 on and off. But I have been training religiously for the last year.

Could I take Enan the same way, more cost effective.
    Yeah you could just do enan. You will be fine just running one compound, if you run more than one, then you won't really have an idea of what esults you are getting from each compound. If you decide to run sust, it should be shot every other day

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    You can do deca and test for your first cycle...that was my first and was my best cycle to the day

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    Yeah Test E and Deca would be good enough, try that out first.

500/wk Test E, and 200/wk deca ??? I know I can mix them together and take them or how exactly would I dose. Good first cycle, not to complex.

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    500/wk Test E, and 200/wk deca??? I know I can mix them together and take them or how exactly would I dose. Good first cycle, not to complex.
    400/wk deca is a good # make sure youve got nolva or arimidex around for gyno during your cycle. nice thing about test and deca is you can draw both into one pin and do one injection, one poke instead two.i hope youve got a girlfriend cause a few wks in your gonna wanna hit anything female that has a pulse. GL and welcome to the dark side hahahaahahaha(evil laugh)

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    you know theres nothing wrong with 500wk test e solo for a first cycle. it lets you see exactly what our friend test does for you, then add deca next time and see how it affects you and again and again this way you know how each compound affects you. youre young ,youve got all the time in the world bro.

Thanx for everyone's help. I am trying to be too complicated. It's Test E and that's it. Maybe I'll hit some deca with cycle number two. What about my PCT, Nolva and Clomid??? Do I need HCG , or just a SERM and an AI. Also how much gains will I keep???

I am 6"2', and I have a 300 LBS natural bench. I think I am ready to do this, but I don't know much when it comes to this. All my knowledge is theory, not applied. I would love to apply it though. So a few final questions.

Is it a big deal that I am 17% BF??? I was reading in other threads and people were giving some dude shit because he was at 20%, they said that no one should take AAS until around 12%.

When on the cycle of Enan 500/wk, should I take any AI/SERMS with it, or should I just keep them on hand incase of gyno or bloat.

No PCT??? any thoughts old schoolers?

Thread Information