truck17 is offline New Member

sus twice a week or once?

can i get away with doin an injection once a week at 500mg or should i split it up into two shots on tues and thurs. im also takin this with 2 shots deco 300 a week and 50mg dbol a day. and is it ok if i put the sust and deca in the same syringe?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sus twice a week or once?-2007-02-03-72449.jpg  

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    There is no advantage to taking sustanon twice a week and I know I am going to get some guys who say I am crazy. The only reason to do that is if you are using MASSIVE doses and need to fill multiple syringes to get all the oil loaded and don't want to push to much in one injection. Sustanon is a long acting drug and does not need multiweekly dosing. No need to jab yourself more often than is absolutely necessary. The great Dan Duchaine specifically said this in one of his question and answer columns. Take one big shot a week. I've tried both ways and once a week works better.

timtim is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgorothsatanis
    There is no advantage to taking sustanon twice a week and I know I am going to get some guys who say I am crazy. The only reason to do that is if you are using MASSIVE doses and need to fill multiple syringes to get all the oil loaded and don't want to push to much in one injection. Sustanon is a long acting drug and does not need multiweekly dosing. No need to jab yourself more often than is absolutely necessary. The great Dan Duchaine specifically said this in one of his question and answer columns. Take one big shot a week. I've tried both ways and once a week works better.
    this really doesnt make much sense since the prop ester will clear within a few days making blood levels uneven. eod injects will take care of that. it may be a high dose but if that is a problem go with a single ester test.

dan duchaine is way outdated for info.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    There are TWO schools of thought when it comes to Sust.

1. For HRT- Only once a week shots are needed for this low maintainance doses

2. For bodybuilding purposes- EOD injections are necessary to take advantage of the short esters to build blood levels faster than the 4-6 week normal kick in time.

If you are not taking Sust to take advantage of the 4 esters, and doing it correctly, then you are better off NOT using Sust and sticking with a long ester like Test E or Cyp that you only need to shoot twice a week

Once a week HIGH doses will end up giving you more sides due to fluctuating blood levels. For HRT doses,(low dose) this dose not happen due to the low dose so once a week is fine

END OF STORY

nandro_shagg is offline Associate Member
    if you're taking 600mg of deca how much test are you running? if its sust250 your going to need 3cc's a wk regardless of when you take it so i would say split it up and take 1.5cc sust and 1 cc deca each shot,twice a wk...assuming this is what doses you want to run at...

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    If your going to buy sustanon and shoot it once a week.. you are retarded.. so buy a crash helmet as well..

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    shoot your deca with your sust e0d..

Say what you want about me, but Dan Duchaine definitely knew his shit!! As far as the 4-6 week kick in time, I have had blood tests that showed my test levels off the charts after as little as 2 weeks on once weekly 1000 mg Sustanon injections. True that the prop ester drops off quick, but the whole advantage of Sustanon is that it is a blend of esters including LONG ACTING ESTERS!! If you are a needle freak and want to inject every day use test prop and get your rocks off. Notice that I advocate once weekly injections not once monthly or something and I use rather large doses. I DON'T WANT TO SEEM LIKE I AM HOSTILE OR ANYTHING I AM JUST SAYING THAT WHAT WORKS FOR ME MAY NOT WORK FOR EVERYONE ELSE DUE TO DIFFERENCES IN METABOLISM OF DRUGS. I AM JUST GIVING MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH SUSTANON MY FAVORITE DRUG. NO HARD FEELINGS TO ANYONE PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    If your going to buy sustanon and shoot it once a week.. you are retarded.. so buy a crash helmet as well..
    SCREW YOU, MAN. ITS DICKHEADS LIKE YOU THAT MAKE PEOPLE NOT WANT TO BOTHER TO COME ON HERE AND GIVE THEIR OPINIONS. NOTICE I SAID OPINION, NOT SCIENTIFIC FACT!! NO HURRY UP IT'S PROBABLY BEEN A FEW MINUTES SINCE YOUR LAST SUSTANON INJECTION YOU WOULDN'T WANT YOUR LEVELS TO DROP A MICROGRAM OR SO.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    I would never shoot sust once per week. Makes no sense since it has a prop ester attached in it. I will be shooting eod on my upcoming cycle (750/wk sust). It would be fine to mix the 2 compounds together. no problem.

Hack72 is offline Junior Member
    I've had excellent result from one shot a week of sustanon . No sides at all, and I agree that you could shot it more, but there was no need for me to do that. Different opinions on the subject are inevitable. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hack72
    I've had excellent result from one shot a week of sustanon. No sides at all, and I agree that you could shot it more, but there was no need for me to do that. Different opinions on the subject are inevitable. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
    Finally someone who agrees with me. I know the rest of you guys are set in your ways and thats fine, but you DO NOT NEEDto shoot sustanon more than once per week. If you want to, go ahead whatever makes your dick hard. You absolutely can take your full weekly dose of sustanon at one time and get equally good results. I have done it both ways and got the same results. I'm not a needle freak, so I would rather avoid shooting eod if i don't have to.

heavylifter99 is offline Junior Member
    EOD would be more effective then once a week.getting the best results as well as keeping levels stable would=EOD

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgorothsatanis
    Finally someone who agrees with me. I know the rest of you guys are set in your ways and thats fine, but you DO NOT NEEDto shoot sustanon more than once per week. If you want to, go ahead whatever makes your dick hard. You absolutely can take your full weekly dose of sustanon at one time and get equally good results. I have done it both ways and got the same results. I'm not a needle freak, so I would rather avoid shooting eod if i don't have to.
    Calm it down bro, you made your point, no reason to say the same thing over and over. We got it

truck17 is offline New Member
    thanx guys. sorry to "stir the pot". all ur opinions r greatly appreciated. im going to run 750 sustanon a week with 600 deca and 50mg dbol a day.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    with sust every 1cc contains 30mgs of test p. if someone is running 2ccs' a wk, i do'nt think 60mgs of prop dropping off mid wk is too big of a concirn, let alone a big fluctuation. point beiing, all you guys "taking advantage of the prop in sust" are picking apart miligrams, lol. no biggie, IMO. but to TRUCK, id shoot e3d's since you got 750mgs wk going. good luck

test

Thread Information