Thread: Infection!

Melonray is offline New Member

Angry Infection!

Iv'e gotten a Infection i dont think its serious but its 4 days ago and i dont got a fever my ass just hurt as hell and it was blue around the hole wich today when i woke up was red (Some info on when it happend = i stuck it in i did it quite fast hurt a bit tested if it was blood and it wasent when i thok it out i bleed like a mother****er then the day later the hole was blue and my ass hurted! any trougths of what i should do or what can happend?

2.minutes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonray
    Iv'e gotten a Infection i dont think its serious but its 4 days ago and i dont got a fever my ass just hurt as hell and it was blue around the hole wich today when i woke up was red (Some info on when it happend = i stuck it in i did it quite fast hurt a bit tested if it was blood and it wasent when i thok it out i bleed like a mother****er then the day later the hole was blue and my ass hurted! any trougths of what i should do or what can happend?
    sounds like u hit a vein,IMO its time to see Dr , he might give u some anti-biotics.

good luck

gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member
    Go to a doc before it gets REALLY bad and they have to drain the abscess. Not pleasant at all!!!

plzr8 is offline Senior Member
    probably hit a vein going in....you will be fine

monitor it a few more days, if no improvement, then consider a doc

btw, your grammar is terrible

Thread Information