Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gorgorothsatanis is offline Associate Member

Maximum Testosterone Dose?

I'm trying to get an idea what the highest doses of test that some of you have used and the effects that it had. I've peaked out at 1000mg a week and am wondering if many of you have gone beyond that and what results you achieved. Basically, I am wondering approximately where the ceiling effect or point of diminishing returns with test is.

skipp is offline Senior Member
    Most say 800mg-1.5g is the point with the highest return.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well, i can't really speak from personal exp. but i can however, tell you about a cople buddies of mine. the smaller one who is at 246lbs 5ft8 at 10% is running 1,750mgs test e. get this, that's along w/ 650mgs deca , 900mgs eq, 100mgs drol, and 800mgs tren wkly!! and he said his blood pressure get's too high on anavar , ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!

test

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I'll be watching this thread! curious too

I find benefits cease for me at about 750mg anything over that and I start holding too much water and my BP sky rockets.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    theres a few guys on here that have ran 2g's a week of test

kaberle_15 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive heard some guys that run high doses say that there arent as many benefits when you go over a gram, like beyond that it aint gonna make or break you.

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have run an amp of sust a day (1750 a week), blood pressure was up but I was just below 300lbs then and fairly lean

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i did 3 g befour & my bp was fine

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    i did 3 g befour & my bp was fine
    WOW!! 3 grams a week!! I was raging on 1 gram a week (guess what part of me was raging). Your girlfriend must have been so saddle sore Glad I posted this thread, I'm definitely going to up my dose next cycle to 1.5 grams a week and see what happens. Keep posting guys.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    1750mg Test E a week along with 1750mg of Masteron E a week (250mg ed of each). Ran for 4 weeks after my last contest. Best cycle ever with huge gains coming off the rebound. Went from 189lbs at 4% to 237lbs at 11% in that short amount of time.

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    1750mg Test E a week along with 1750mg of Masteron E a week (250mg ed of each). Ran for 4 weeks after my last contest. Best cycle ever with huge gains coming off the rebound. Went from 189lbs at 4% to 237lbs at 11% in that short amount of time.
    Thats SCARY SICK RESULTS!!!! Stretchmarks from hell???

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Thats SCARY SICK RESULTS!!!! Stretchmarks from hell???
    No. I used to be really fat, so the skin is used to the size. But yes, the results were great. I gained over 20lbs in just the first 2 days though from glycogen and water replinishing. After the bloat left, it was solid gains from there.

yenstrol is offline Junior Member
    yea keep this one going very interested wow thats alot of gear

bigeater is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgorothsatanis
    I'm trying to get an idea what the highest doses of test that some of you have used and the effects that it had. I've peaked out at 1000mg a week and am wondering if many of you have gone beyond that and what results you achieved. Basically, I am wondering approximately where the ceiling effect or point of diminishing returns with test is.
    Well. wheoop the doop

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Stupid thread.

BigGuns101 Bigeater EAT THIS

Please watch your tone when speeking to a respected member such as BigGuns101.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    Please watch your tone when speeking to a respected member such as BigGuns101.
    If he came into my thread to post a useless/rude comment like that I would do the same. You earn respect, it's not given because you are green. Ya know ?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    If he came into my thread to post a useless/rude comment like that I would do the same. You earn respect, it's not given because you are green. Ya know ?
    Thanks, man. That dude comes on just to call all of us discussing this stupid and we are supposed to respect him?

BG
    Thanks, man. That dude comes on just to call all of us discussing this stupid and we are supposed to respect him?
    It Is stupid you clown. All you guys care about is who does the highest dosage, lets see some pics?

BG
    Are you even old enough to be a member?

BG
    The reason why I say this is stupid is because the other 220 members that read this and hear you guys talking how good your gains were at high dosages were will think this the what they need to do to get these gains. At these dosages you guys post, Ide love to really know what you kept and what you look like. With A better diet, training and time off you guys wouldnt need to take those dosages, but maybe you guys just like to abuse AAS. To each there own, but to make a thread about highest dosages on the open forum is stupid. Try not to be cool for once and think about the newbs that will be reading this. I know at your guys levels theres no need for these dosages, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    The reason why I say this is stupid is because the other 220 members that read this and hear you guys talking how good your gains were at high dosages were will think this the what they need to do to get these gains. At these dosages you guys post, Ide love to really know what you kept and what you look like. With A better diet, training and time off you guys wouldnt need to take those dosages, but maybe you guys just like to abuse AAS. To each there own, but to make a thread about highest dosages on the open forum is stupid. Try not to be cool for once and think about the newbs that will be reading this. I know at your guys levels theres no need for these dosages, but to each their own.
    You make some good points. I can assure you I did not start this thread as some sort of bragging game about who uses the most test. I was just trying to get an idea if what I was using was ridiculous and maybe I should back off or if others had done something similar. A LOT of guys use test and there is a lot of misinformation about it. I shouldn't have been childish and made the previous post, but I just got ticked when you said my question was stupid. This forum exists to increase knowledge about gear and guys shouldn't be worried about posting because someone is going to say that their question is stupid. Let's let bygones be bygones and continue this thread in a civilized manner.

Oh Snap.....No he di-nt.

Personally, I use the lowest dosage that gives me the gains I want. No need to go above what gives me gains. That being said, I've never been over a gram/week.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    Hellmask, how many cycles do you have under your belt if not a secret? I would like to know because I want to see when I should start upping my dosage for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    Hellmask, how many cycles do you have under your belt if not a secret? I would like to know because I want to see when I should start upping my dosage for the future.

Not many.

Most of my cycles were run with single compounds to see there specific effects on my body instead of starting off running 4 compounds like some do.

I'm on my 7th.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Not many.

Most of my cycles were run with single compounds to see there specific effects on my body instead of starting off running 4 compounds like some do.

I'm on my 7th.
    and this is from the guy who supposedly talks from experience. what a joke

Not many.

I'm on my 7th.
    I just thought of something. you comment on every thing yet you've only run 7 cycles. that means you must have been parroting some of it. and since youve dubbed me king of the parrots, that makes you my bitch. now get on the corner

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I just thought of something. you comment on every thing yet you've only run 7 cycles. that means you must have been parroting some of it. and since youve dubbed me king of the parrots, that makes you my bitch. now get on the corner

I only comment on AS that I've done. Yes you are a parrot, even though you run cycles, you have know idea on what they do in the body. Your a fool. I research and study all about how to use, when to use, what it does etc..before I try them.
    Smart off to me like alittle prick again, and I will make sure your banned.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    This forum is a gold mine of info and has answers to ANY questions regarding ANYTHING that has to do with AS. This thread looks identical to a thread I read last year...........several times........several threads.......
    I know people like to get on here and just start a thread for the sake of posting, or they just dont want to do a search of this site for answers to their questions.
    I have seen alot of heated debates over issues that have been already beat to s--t numerous times on others threads in years past.
    I dont mean to make anyone mad, but s--t man, we are beating a dead horse here for about the 30th time.

I only comment on AS that I've done. Yes you are a parrot, even though you run cycles, you have know idea on what they do in the body. Your a fool. I research and study all about how to use, when to use, what it does etc..before I try them.
    Smart off to me like alittle prick again, and I will make sure your banned.
    only 7 cycles and over 4000 posts. yea ok. you couldnt have done everything youve ever posted on, not in 7 cycles. bottom line
    http://forums.steroid.com/images/smilies/new/bbiwin.gif

and in addtion, youre
    http://forums.steroid.com/images/smilies/new/owned.gif

now who's your daddy.

reppedout1 is offline Member
    sure i'd like to start doing high dosages bit i know if u jump too soon you'll never know if u coulda made the same gains from using half the gear,too many bros jump too high too soon when they coulda made great gains from less.sometimes higher doses equal more sides also

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm Green and I think this thread is stupid as well LMAO..

Btw, the rebound is great eh Buff? I bounced back to 226lbs, you got crazy results!

muaythaiguy76 is offline Associate Member
    ive only been over a gram 1 time and when i did my achne was insane. no achne problems under a gram though.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    though i understand those who are saying this thread is stupid, i do believe some good can come of it. at least those considering it know that it isn't actually necessary for the majority of us and that doing so will greatly increase their chances of high bp along with several other sides.

as far as trying to "max out" on test, my biggest issue with that is that the extremely rapid growth you'll get from it will most likely cause very noticeable stretch marks on top the fact that it will dramatically increase your muscle growth, but also dramatically decrease your bodies collagen synthesis at the same time. this results in a much greater change of injuries. i just don't think it's worth trying to "max out" and don't understand why someone would even want to know how much they could get away with taking.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    this is interesting thread. I think i had the same question in mind too. Having read all the comment I think it is fair to say if you done three cycles before then it is fair to up your dosage to certain minimum level. Just an oppinion.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    less is more, dont go ape shit unless you have alot of cycle experience and have run at least close to a gram before

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    There isn't any reason 98% of people shouldn't be able to grow off of a gram or less per week of test, problem is people rely on the drugs for growth rather than concentrating on more important issues like the type of training/amount of rest/and obviously their diets.
    If you took any of these people who complain about not growing and claiming they need high dosages like that and broke down those three areas you'd normally find huge flaws. Then again, you have the select people that just had shit genetics and aren't meant to get big or look good, so none of those things will help, nor will the drugs.

I don't think much will be learned from this thread that hasn't already been posted numerous times before, do a search on this subject.
    Most isn't better, it merely brings more side-effects.. I'd suggest you concentrate on the three things I mentioned and start researching, but oh wait those three things aren't as easy as shooting up 1-2g's of test/wk, so I doubt anyone will go the harder/safer route.

BG
    Well said IBD.

ascendant is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    There isn't any reason 98% of people shouldn't be able to grow off of a gram or less per week of test, problem is people rely on the drugs for growth rather than concentrating on more important issues like the type of training/amount of rest/and obviously their diets.
    If you took any of these people who complain about not growing and claiming they need high dosages like that and broke down those three areas you'd normally find huge flaws. Then again, you have the select people that just had shit genetics and aren't meant to get big or look good, so none of those things will help, nor will the drugs.

I don't think much will be learned from this thread that hasn't already been posted numerous times before, do a search on this subject.
    Most isn't better, it merely brings more side-effects.. I'd suggest you concentrate on the three things I mentioned and start researching, but oh wait those three things aren't as easy as shooting up 1-2g's of test/wk, so I doubt anyone will go the harder/safer route.
    great info, and i completely agree. personally, i'd rather take the harder, more disciplined route that will leave me healthier in the long-run. i want to be big, but not at the expense of cutting my life short.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information