Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    HEAR< HEAR IBD......
    Anything over a gram of test a week is just a waste of test (IMHO) and asking for a nice estrogen rebound. Your body can only process so much test, and guess what happens to the rest?
    Blows a hole in short high dose burst cycle theories doesnt it...

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I just thought of something. you comment on every thing yet you've only run 7 cycles. that means you must have been parroting some of it. and since youve dubbed me king of the parrots, that makes you my bitch. now get on the corner

I only comment on AS that I've done. Yes you are a parrot, even though you run cycles, you have know idea on what they do in the body. Your a fool. I research and study all about how to use, when to use, what it does etc..before I try them.
    Smart off to me like alittle prick again, and I will make sure your banned.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    This forum is a gold mine of info and has answers to ANY questions regarding ANYTHING that has to do with AS. This thread looks identical to a thread I read last year...........several times........several threads.......
    I know people like to get on here and just start a thread for the sake of posting, or they just dont want to do a search of this site for answers to their questions.
    I have seen alot of heated debates over issues that have been already beat to s--t numerous times on others threads in years past.
    I dont mean to make anyone mad, but s--t man, we are beating a dead horse here for about the 30th time.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    Kids

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    HEAR< HEAR IBD......
    Anything over a gram of test a week is just a waste of test (IMHO) and asking for a nice estrogen rebound. Your body can only process so much test, and guess what happens to the rest?
    I disagree, I never stated I haven't run over a gram/wk. I fully agree in the rebound and priming effect of the body but it is a very tricky thing and like I said before "most" normal people have no need to go this route. It's more a lack of year-round dedication which makes the higher dosages not worth it for most, many "think" they are dedicated but don't really know what dedication is.

I'm not talking about anyone in particular but rather people that surround me on a day to day basis, so nobody get your panties bunched. But you know who you are LMAO

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    HEAR< HEAR IBD......

How much can your body process then ? Explain a little more if ya can ....

Do you pee pee out anything over a gram? Like when you overfill your gas tank or something.

just because someone isn't a literal bodybuilder, doesn't mean they aren't dedicated, and everyone has different goals but, yea, a lot of people don't do things to the potential they should aspire to, and are most likely capable of if they were only aware of it, in order to attain their desired results.

I know guys who have never gotten on stage and look great because they do the "three things" I mentioned before to the max and do it consistantly enough to see results. Then I know others who only dedicate themselves 100% while on drugs and then others who genetically were fuked and somehow think they can achieve a body that God never intended them to have no matter how much drugs they take.

There are all kinds out there, I just point out my opinions and the facts, it's not my job to decide who likes them.
    Take it for what it's worth, I mean this is a steroid board so obviously you're gonna get a wide variety of ppl here, most of which look to drugs for the answer.

S431M7 is offline Banned
    this is interesting thread. I think i had the same question in mind too. Having read all the comment I think it is fair to say if you done three cycles before then it is fair to up your dosage to certain minimum level. Just an oppinion.

jamo7777 is offline Junior Member
    Damn... Thats a lot of test

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    I only comment on AS that I've done. Yes you are a parrot, even though you run cycles, you have know idea on what they do in the body. Your a fool. I research and study all about how to use, when to use, what it does etc..before I try them.
    Smart off to me like alittle prick again, and I will make sure your banned.
    only 7 cycles and over 4000 posts. yea ok. you couldnt have done everything youve ever posted on, not in 7 cycles. bottom line
    http://forums.steroid.com/images/smilies/new/bbiwin.gif

and in addtion, youre
    http://forums.steroid.com/images/smilies/new/owned.gif

now who's your daddy.

worldpower is offline Associate Member
    you guys are crazy,3g, 2g..damn never thought about it till now although
    its good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    How much can your body process then ? Explain a little more if ya can ....
    Well, there is alot of variables. #1 variable is IMHO genetics. It all depends on how much your body can process, which means does your body have enough receptors to handle an over abundance of test. Sure, you can take aromatise inhibitors to try to counteract the estrogen rebound (to a degree depending on how much test your doing), you can also take other compounds durring a cycle that allows test in abundance above the norm to do more magic, such as proviron (all the info is on this site so I wont go into the dynamics), but for the vast majority of AS users, 600mg to a gram is the most that their bodies will EVER be able to process, simply due to genetics. Besides, until you have THEE 2 main key components on track, diet and training (OH, and discipline), dont even waste your time and $ on AS.
    People can TWEEK the compounds as you might say, take some of this and some of that for a little while and train extra hard and eat a little more often and after a couple months they see a nice little differance in size and strength. Then after a short while, they lose discipline because they have attained nothing more than a narcistic ego, and fall back into old routines, and after another month or two, they are pretty much back where they started.
    Very few people I know and deal with where I live actually do everything the way they are suppose to. And they, well, not all of them, but most compete and do very well.
    I have a very good friend who just last month took 2nd in worlds competition in Las Vegas for powerlifting in his age bracket. He is 52 years old. I dont remember how much he benched, but it was well over 560lbs. Cant remember what his overalll was, but it was impresive.
    Hope I didnt step on any toes

Well, there is alot of variables. #1 variable is IMHO genetics. It all depends on how much your body can process, which means does your body have enough receptors to handle an over abundance of test.

Exogenous androgens increase the amount of androgen receptors in the body though I thought ?

Buschlightcan is offline Associate Member
    Intersting Thread to say the least.

Good post Nickster..
    Genetics always play the key factor in this sport. No reason to sacrifice health in the quest to look like the impossible. Work with the cards you were dealt.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Blows a hole in short high dose burst cycle theories doesnt it...

Blows a hole on pro bodybuilders doesnt it...Why are these guys on 4-7G of test per week? Infact a few former members here have used this much,when you have Genetically maxed yourself out,increasing dosage is the only thing left for growth when all other aspects of the game have been masted.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Exogenous androgens increase the amount of androgen receptors in the body though I thought ?
    This is true, to an extent. Again, it depends on genetics.
    Lets say for instance, you have 2 guys, #1 and #2, both have the same stats in regards to size, strength and both train and diet equally well. But niether has done AS before. They both decide to do a cycle of 600mg test-e every week for 12 weeks. 4 weeks into the cycle, guy #1 starts to develope real bad acne on his chest and back and has put on 7lbs, and added 15lbs to his bench. Guy#2 has put on 12lbs, no acne and put 35lbs on his bench. Why? Some people, like #2 are just better equipped (genetically) to handle and make better use of AS, like being able to develop more receptors to handle the excess amout of androgens. #1 one has a body, system, that can only produce a lesser amount of receptors to handle the excess androgens, and then he suffers the effects of estrogen rebound, as the excess androgens that your body cant facilitate, well.........? It is converted to estrogen.
    Last edited by Nickster#1; 02-11-2007 at 03:40 PM.

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Mkrulic you come across as antagonistic, childish and inflammatory.

My 2 cents is there is normally stuff to be fixed in your lifestyle/diet before you turn your attention to your weekly dosage.

I used to know a guy who ran 1g per day. He was 350lbs of low fat muscle when he croaked it in his early twenties. Now, although dosages like that are riddled with mega-sides, they can provide lots of gains. More importantly, I don't think he got to 25 stone with a poor diet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information