Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Ive done all my "homework" and I know all about what I "should" do. However I am basically reaching "big enough" for my liking and am only looking for a few pounds. And by the way mkrulic, who cares if I say thread or post or if you posted it or not, just go away basically.
    hey bro.. im right with you on your decision.. i would go back and negate all these parrots posts about test and bullshit, but its the same loosers who cant decide on anything for themselves.. they do what parrots do.. PARROT! I am not saying you have the ideal cycle but you do NOT need EQ at 600mg a week to see results.. it may be better but try it out for yourself and see.. I remember ppl told me my anavar only cycle was a bad choice.. they told me about how my dick wasnt going to work and it was a worthless cycle.. not only do i consistently bang girls but I was the most shredded I have ever been... throw in proviron just incase (thats what i always use) and you should be good to go.. i would concentrate more on your daily food intake rather than dosages but thats just my opinion.. good luck bro..

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    hey bro.. im right with you on your decision.. i would go back and negate all these parrots posts about test and bullshit, but its the same loosers who cant decide on anything for themselves.. they do what parrots do.. PARROT! I am not saying you have the ideal cycle but you do NOT need EQ at 600mg a week to see results.. it may be better but try it out for yourself and see.. I remember ppl told me my anavar only cycle was a bad choice.. they told me about how my dick wasnt going to work and it was a worthless cycle.. not only do i consistently bang girls but I was the most shredded I have ever been... throw in proviron just incase (thats what i always use) and you should be good to go.. i would concentrate more on your daily food intake rather than dosages but thats just my opinion.. good luck bro..
    I bet this guy whishes he had a parrot offereing advice:
    EQ only cycle
    things get repeated for a reason. parrot this and parrot that, just repeating that makes you a parrot. what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I bet this guy whishes he had a parrot offereing advice:
    EQ only cycle
    things get repeated for a reason. parrot this and parrot that, just repeating that makes you a parrot. what a joke
    keep parroting.. ill stick to what i do since it works.. you keep parroting "test is best, you need test to live, you need this mg to see results" or whatever you think is right.. this board is becoming worse by the day with all the SAME exact answers to every fuking question.. "food is anabolic , test is this" shutup and answer the question.. my results speaks for itself... my goals are different than many ppl im sure, but im at the top of my game imo...

swedes is offline Associate Member
    I did eq at 500/wk and did not get much-at 200mg you will prolly get nothing except what you would have otherwise gained in that period of time. Waste of time IMO
    That is a pussy cycle...sorry

malidfa is offline Member
    keep parroting.. ill stick to what i do since it works.. you keep parroting "test is best, you need test to live, you need this mg to see results" or whatever you think is right.. this board is becoming worse by the day with all the SAME exact answers to every fuking question.. "food is anabolic, test is this" shutup and answer the question.. my results speaks for itself... my goals are different than many ppl im sure, but im at the top of my game imo...

he did answer the question he said his cycle was no good for various reason
    what else to you want?

keep parroting.. ill stick to what i do since it works.. you keep parroting "test is best, you need test to live, you need this mg to see results" or whatever you think is right.. this board is becoming worse by the day with all the SAME exact answers to every fuking question.. "food is anabolic, test is this" shutup and answer the question.. my results speaks for itself... my goals are different than many ppl im sure, but im at the top of my game imo...
    the same answers keep getting offered because the same questions keep getting asked. and if something works how many times are we allowed to post that. since your the one setting the rules, apparently, how many times am I allowed to tell someone that I ran eq at 600mg/week for 10 to 12 weeks w/ zero benifits. give me a number. If I have had great results putting test in every cycle how many times am I allowed to tell people that this is a good idea? give me a number. tell you what, I'll shout it from every roof top as many times as I want. test is your friend.

keep parroting.. ill stick to what i do since it works.. you keep parroting "test is best, you need test to live, you need this mg to see results" or whatever you think is right.. this board is becoming worse by the day with all the SAME exact answers to every fuking question.. "food is anabolic , test is this" shutup and answer the question.. my results speaks for itself... my goals are different than many ppl im sure, but im at the top of my game imo...

do you have any numbers or evidence?

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    I would throw in some primo @ 100mg/week...

See I am not a parrot b/c no one would ever suggest that.

I've heard of people running EQ only cycles and saying it was one of their favorite cycles, however they were running 1200mg/wk. General rule of thumb for EQ is to use at least 600mg/wk with other compounds, alone, definitely use some more.

Quote Originally Posted by notanormalgent
    I've heard of people running EQ only cycles and saying it was one of their favorite cycles, however they were running 1200mg/wk. General rule of thumb for EQ is to use at least 600mg/wk with other compounds, alone, definitely use some more.
    yea like i said before i think his dose is low but hes set on it.. let him learn for himself.. he may have good results.. he may not.. at least it will be his personal experience.. i have seen weirder things happen lol

yea like i said before i think his dose is low but hes set on it.. let him learn for himself.. he may have good results.. he may not.. at least it will be his personal experience.. i have seen weirder things happen lol
    I missed where you said that, could you give me a post #.

malidfa is offline Member
    its all cool bro
    me never takes things seriously,just wasn't sure what you meant.

now go eat and stop this crap lol

feloniness is offline Junior Member
    so u have dozens of experianced users telling you this is a shitty cycle and u try to bash them all. that makes no sense. and u say u want to gain a FEW pounds. try eating and working out. it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by felony
    so u have dozens of experianced users telling you this is a shitty cycle and u try to bash them all. that makes no sense. and u say u want to gain a FEW pounds. try eating and working out. it helps.

LOL at how my name is brought up in this thread so many times.

The thing is these "experienced users" have never tried the cycle.

Yes the outlined dosages are to low to see GOOD results. His cycle does need to be changed to have more benefit in the end for him.

I've ran cycles without testosterone , and they seem to have less sides then when I run cycles with test.

Some people don't respond well to test cycles, so if they can still reach THEIR GOALS through non test AAS why shouldn't they do it?

If you want to use EQ as the Base of your cycle I would higher the dosages.
    Your using lighter AAS on the HPTA....Are you concerned about being shutdown? You will be shutdown no matter what....While running a long cycle with a long ester like EQ.

Here's what I would do if I was you,

Weeks 1-12 EQ 600mgs/Week
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mgs/Day + Weeks 10-PCT 40mgs/Day

The increased hunger from EQ along with Dbol will pack on some size, and that cycle is lighter on the HPTA than testosterone.
    I don't see you haveing limp noodle issues, but if you do run proviron throughout the cycle 25-50mgs.

That cycle will have nice gains.

Also....for the record, I'm not afraid of test I've currently been running Test since November... Sooooo Yeaaahhhhh.

< What this thread needs.

Just because someone has a different opinion on a subject doesn't give someone the right to bash him.

If everyone had the same outlook on running AS then this forum would be boring and bland....So Flaming parrots are prohibited by the no flame policy here at AR.

Last edited by Hellmaskbanned; 02-12-2007 at 02:12 AM.

feloniness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    LOL at how my name is brought up in this thread so many times.

The thing is these "experienced users" have never tried the cycle.

Yes the outlined dosages are to low to see GOOD results. His cycle does need to be changed to have more benefit in the end for him.

I've ran cycles without testosterone , and they seem to have less sides then when I run cycles with test.

Some people don't respond well to test cycles, so if they can still reach THEIR GOALS through non test AAS why shouldn't they do it?

If you want to use EQ as the Base of your cycle I would higher the dosages.
    Your using lighter AAS on the HPTA....Are you concerned about being shutdown? You will be shutdown no matter what....While running a long cycle with a long ester like EQ.

Here's what I would do if I was you,

Weeks 1-12 EQ 600mgs/Week
    Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mgs/Day + Weeks 10-PCT 40mgs/Day

The increased hunger from EQ along with Dbol will pack on some size, and that cycle is lighter on the HPTA than testosterone.
    I don't see you haveing limp noodle issues, but if you do run proviron throughout the cycle 25-50mgs.

That cycle will have nice gains.

Also....for the record, I'm not afraid of test I've currently been running Test since November... Sooooo Yeaaahhhhh.

thats weird cuz i dont remember saying ur name once...odd

so whats the deal with quoting me...did i say anything that was incorrect or untruthful???

Quote Originally Posted by felony
    thats weird cuz i dont remember saying ur name once...odd

so whats the deal with quoting me...did i say anything that was incorrect or untruthful???

Never said you did say my name in the thread.

I quoted your comment about the "experienced users" that you mentioned.

It's ok, don't be sad.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Yo, d-bol will make me go bald or I would deff use it

JMC
    JMC is offline Associate Member
    self edit

gym lord is offline Junior Member
    i still like being big, bad, bald, and beautiful ... and i love d-bol ...

"thank you sir ... may i have another please"

im not even going to respond to stupid ass threads anymore.. go play in traffic.. I have my own goals and i look the way I do bc I know my what works for me.. like i said go play in traffic

im not even going to respond to stupid ass threads anymore.. go play in traffic.. I have my own goals and i look the way I do bc I know my what works for me.. like i said go play in traffic
    yea youre on quiet time now.

I agree. It gets quite pathetic sometimes.

Also I'm gonna send u a pm.

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    Please post pics & stats.

Peducho0113 is offline Senior Member
    Read more and learn from the pros here, I think you have a great potential to achieve your goals but you need to read a little more

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    To avoid parroting and flaming from all the experts here... I have sent you a PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information