thekidd is offline Junior Member

Best cutting cycle to lose 7-10% body fat

What would be best? I am 5'6" 175lbs with about 17-20% body fat. Right now I was leaning towards winny, test, clen ... my last cycle was about 2 years ago and i ran winny, clen, and T3.. had a bad expierence with T3 because I feel like it just ate away at my muscle seeing that I was only eating around 1,500 cals a day. When I ran that cycle, I dropped from 165 to 157 while training for boxing, then when my full time job started I kind of stopped.

Now I have gained more muscle and probably 3-5% body fat back since then. I have been working out about a month now with no juice. Starting to get ready for summer 07 baby.. I am looking to drop at least 20-30lbs by June.

On top of a scrict diet... and shit loads of cardio.. I would like to see what kind of cycle you'd put together if you were me!
    Last edited by thekidd; 02-10-2007 at 02:03 PM.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thekidd
    What would be best? I am 5'6" 175lbs with about 17-20% body fat. Right now I was leaning towards winny, test, clen ... my last cycle was about 2 years ago and i ran winny, clen, and T3.. had a bad expierence with T3 because I feel like it just ate away at my muscle seeing that I was only eating around 1,500 cals a day. When I ran that cycle, I dropped from 165 to 157 while training for boxing, then when my full time job started I kind of stopped.

Now I have gained more muscle and probably 3-5% body fat back since then. I have been working out about a month now with no juice. Starting to get ready for summer 07 baby.. I am looking to drop at least 20-30lbs by June.

On top of a scrict diet... and shit loads of cardio.. I would like to see what kind of cycle you'd put together if you were me!
    a cycle consisting of the correct diet. u cut on 1500 cals? WAY to low dude i think ur diet is ur problem...get that straight and u should be able to cut some fat pretty easy at 17-20% i'd cut down for a while before using anything its just a waste to start now

Holy Shit man...DOn't over do it.

If you keep gaining fat, your diet needs work. AS is for ppl who give there all throughout the entire year in training....for bbing, sports etc...Not for ppl to workout "a month" for the beach LMFAO.

Haro3 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellmask
    Holy Shit man...DOn't over do it.

If you keep gaining fat, your diet needs work. AS is for ppl who give there all throughout the entire year in training....for bbing, sports etc...Not for ppl to workout "a month" for the beach LMFAO.
    psh wtf do you know....thread parrot

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    From the looks of what you wrote, it seems like you use AAS as a crutch to try to correct a horrible diet.

Footballer2 is offline Associate Member
    good musculature and low body fat....built in the kitchen...id find some good solid lit at your local bookstore about a good diet..

GHO5T is offline Senior Member

Your looking to drop 20-30lbs, you only weigh 175 now, dropping say 20lbs would bring you down to 155. Sure you might get ripped, but being that light IMO doesnt look to good.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    Your looking to drop 20-30lbs, you only weigh 175 now, dropping say 20lbs would bring you down to 155. Sure you might get ripped, but being that light IMO doesnt look to good.
    thats what i read and was going to post on lmao..shit im 5'7" i want to be 200lbs ripped not 155 ripped. im 185 now

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    Summer 07' Baby!!! Woohoo

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    Just wonderin how old r u since your last cycle was 2 years ago

Thread Information