guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Should I be worried abou tretaining a lot of water in my calves ?

It is really annoying and I have to elevate my legs after work at night. This only happens from using my dbol caps too. I like using dbol but should this be a great concern, enough to cease tis use? I am basically worried abotu a blood clot or soemthin but I am nto sure if I am being paranoid or what.

Thanks you guys.

I'll take that as a .......... maybe.

I'll take that as a .......... maybe.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Skull...really thats something you need to discuss with a MD bro...Your description of what is going on sounds scary to me...I know when my BP got out of hand On a BUlker(I was 307LB and BP was 160 over 106)...thats one of the things my doc told me that swelling of the feet can known third spacing and i need to come in right away....only stating my experience here bro..Come to think of it are you on any AI's??
    Last edited by Bigmax; 02-11-2007 at 02:08 PM.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    I have the same problem every time I cycle. Not alot of room in the fascia for expansion causing pain. THis time around I bumped my arimidex up to 1 mg ed to keep as much water off my body as possible and it seems to help. ALso, I ran taraxatone for a few days to shed water and it seems to help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Skull...really thats something you need to discuss with a MD bro...Your description of what is going on sounds scary to me...I know when my BP got out of hand On a BUlker(I was 307LB and BP was 160 over 106)...thats one of the things my doc told me that swelling of the feet can known third spacing and i need to come in right away....only stating my experience here bro..Come to think of it are you on any AI's??

I am on arimidex . I might just keep the dbol out but, I did want to use it again.

Thread Information