DVSMASS is offline New Member

AAS and Muscle Recovery

I will be starting my first cycle very soon, and I have read that while on cycle AAS affects muscle recovery. I am wondering to what degree the gear will affect muscle recovery. Is it possible to up the intensity, or increase the number of days I train, and not have to worry about overtraining? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Yes, it has been stated that you will recover quicker while on a cycle, BUT be careful not to overtrain as we grow while we are at rest not while we are breaking down the muscles in the gym..

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Do most of you guys use the same workout plan on cycle or do you add more sets and excercises?

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I will switch from a 4 day a week routine to a 5 day a week routine and hit each muscle harder or for more sets, but still only do each muscle group once a week

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Ok thats what I was thinking but just making sure.

BigTurk is offline Junior Member
    without nutrition and rest, there won't be any recovery even with AAS...but I'm sure you already now this

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    I just go with what I am capable of. All steroids do, as far as the actual lifting goes, is increase my strength faster and decrease the amount fo time it takes me to be ready for the next set seemingly. I can also do mroe volume as well.

I keep the same schedule but you should get stronger and gain muscle size much faster if you do things right.

DVSMASS is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info guys

mpoumpou is offline New Member
    depends on your training status and goals, personally when on AAS i *decrease* the overal volume of training to compensate for the rediculus raise in intensity (which manifests mainly in sprints not lifts)

so...be carefull dond overestimate the capabilities of your CNS, your muscles may recover faster but your CNS generaly does not

Thread Information