Justarting is offline Associate Member

Anorexia and AAS

Hey guys

1. I am not taking any form of steroids right now, just trying to build myself up healthwise to where I should be.

My question is, basically how are steroids so effective at gaining/maintaining weight?
    I was borderline (heck, maybe totally) anorexic for the past 3 months while on anabolics at relativley low doses and guess what? I didn't lose a single pound. I weight 175 pounds at 5'10 with fairly lean build, and I was down to maybe 1300 calories TOTAL for the day. And still, I didn't lose anything! My eyes were half open all day with bags, exhausted feeling, but still good strenght in weights. Now that I'm completely off after PCT and everythign I'm finding it difficult NOT to lose weight at 2000 calories per day. My weight just keeps dropping(I know from muscle loss) no matter what. I just don't understand how my anorexia could go so long unnoticed because of the steroids preventing me from losing weight even when I wasn't eating probly half of what I should have been eating. Thank you all.

TimeIsRunningOut is offline New Member
    you need to start eating properly. your body is probably in a catabolic enough state as it is without food deprivation.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    man that confused me so are you anorexic, or were you, or are you on aas, or whats goin on what the H ?????

lemons is offline Associate Member
    im completly lost are you anorevic or just tring to lose bf/weight

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you underestimate the power of these hormones man, they're no joke in keeping wieght up, that'sa for sure!

test

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Anorexic means you DON'T eat. If you were eating 1300calories you were malnourished.

I'd speak to Columbus on this one, I think he was in the same boat.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

I dont see what was so confusing.
    -I was on cycle eating next to nothing and not losing a single pound
    -I stopped cycle, began eating more and now am finding it hard to NOT lose weight

How is it possible that my body was able to function on so little calories when on juice but now that I'm off I find it nearly impossible to even hold steady at 175. Like how can steroids do something (maintain weight) when there is nothing to fuel it(calories). Energy can't just come from no where...it shoudl come from food, but like I don't understand it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You can slow down your metabolism though by eating barely any food, your body will go into starvation mode, you will become very tired and inactive causing your body to burn much less calories to survive.. That is how.
    It is stupid to take steroids and do something like this, so I'm not understanding why you'd do that.
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

oh no doubt it was stupid. Honestly I didn't realize what I was doing, that was part of the problem. I would lose a pound, feel good, then I wouldn't lose any more, so I would cut calories more, and lost another pound, then wouldn't lose any more...etc. I had AWFUL gains on the cycle, and thats why I stopped it early. I just had to stop and start from square one, and thats get my diet and attitude in check. I'll probly try again in a couple months or so once I'm back to normal.

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    you probably had some bloat weight...

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    BLOAT makes me go Insane also...

Like i'll be near the end of the cycle, all bloated up, and i would think how awful i look..

I would be like, wow i'm huge, but so is my head!.. last cycle i was waiting for an elevator, and there were these 2 18 year olds next to me.. and i was thinking how bloated I am, how massive my ****in cranium is lol..
    I went nuttttttttyyyyy
    so than u take anti-bloat stuff..

but than when u get off the cycle, and u lose all that bloat, u look back on the pictures u took when u were bloated.. And i'm like man, i look better with bloat on..

ITS FU*KED! LLOL

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    this thread is weird. a big WTF

Crest is offline Senior Member
    ur cycle was a success because you didnt lose weight? lol and now your off and your losing weight and its bad?

rodosman is offline Associate Member
    I think you need to reevaluate why you took steroids . To cut? To add muscle? But I'll tell you one thing, You don't take aas, and try to starve yourself. Diet & Cardio needs to be managed. Its the basics of bodybuilding, not aas.

Thread Information