ironkop is offline New Member

Unsaturation time

Does anyone have actual medical literature or really know the answer to how long it takes for testosterone or a test derivative to unbind from a site. Once a site is saturated hwo long does it take for all sites to unbind and be ready to go again. I know this will vary depending on the steroid and how androgenic anabolic it is but any info would be greatly appreciated. Is it in the hr range or the week range? and disregard esters Im talking about once the ester is cleaved off and at the actual pt of binding for DNA synthesis.

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    good question, ive always wondered as well. Bump

odix is offline Member
    are you sure it actually unbinds? I think it binds and the cell is wasted and new ones are made... if it unbinds why would you keep injecting more of a steroid ?

odix is offline Member
    unless the steroid is used and the cell remains, but im pretty sure your body keeps regenerating those cells

ironkop is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by odix
    unless the steroid is used and the cell remains, but im pretty sure your body keeps regenerating those cells
    no bro i unbinds! binding is how cells communicate that and through an electrical gradiant which is run through a sodium potassium pump. Look upalosteric binding and g protein binding if u want to read more. cells bind the desired effect is achieved and the cell lets go of what it bound. some things have higher affinities though look into clen and the binding site it uses it becomes oversaturated very fast and diminishing returns occur almost within 2 weeks. cells dont just die and since test is a choloesterol derivative it is hydrophobic and doesnt have to even bind to get into the cell or even use a mode of transport it almost freely "flows" to where it needs to go. Test regualtes so many other factors too but i want to know the binding times of various steroids
    and if there is a really knowledgeable vet what can help to unsaturate sites like in the clen case an inredient in cough syrup does this.
    And i know this has been discussed and i dont think there is anything that can actually create more binding sites at the cell nucleous???
    AND IRON ADDICT THIS is why peoledo not seean exponential increase in results after a certain level of test bec all sites have been bound and activated at a certain pt!

ironaddict69 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironkop
    no bro i unbinds! binding is how cells communicate that and through an electrical gradiant which is run through a sodium potassium pump. Look upalosteric binding and g protein binding if u want to read more. cells bind the desired effect is achieved and the cell lets go of what it bound. some things have higher affinities though look into clen and the binding site it uses it becomes oversaturated very fast and diminishing returns occur almost within 2 weeks. cells dont just die and since test is a choloesterol derivative it is hydrophobic and doesnt have to even bind to get into the cell or even use a mode of transport it almost freely "flows" to where it needs to go. Test regualtes so many other factors too but i want to know the binding times of various steroids
    and if there is a really knowledgeable vet what can help to unsaturate sites like in the clen case an inredient in cough syrup does this.
    And i know this has been discussed and i dont think there is anything that can actually create more binding sites at the cell nucleous???
    AND IRON ADDICT THIS is why peoledo not seean exponential increase in results after a certain level of test bec all sites have been bound and activated at a certain pt!

I completely agree bro, but dont forget that injecting test alone creates more receptor sites. this has also been proven. I think the main reason people stop seeing gains is the body can only gain so much before you return to homeostasis, that high test shocks it, but after a while...it isnt shocked anymore

Thread Information