Thread: too many cc's?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LeadPencil is offline Junior Member

too many cc's?

with all other factors aside (abcess, and what not) as long as your in a muscle can you inject says 2ccs in a bicep or is there a certain amount before it is wasted or is nothing wasted if your in a muscle?

passthetest is offline Member
    Thats a very broad question. 2 mls in your biceps hurts and imo all spot injections do is swell up and cause scar tissue.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest
    Thats a very broad question. 2 mls in your biceps hurts and imo all spot injections do is swell up and cause scar tissue.
    I dont understand this term when people say "spot injections" just because its your bicep or chest etc. All muscles are spot injections technically and there is NOTHING wrong with putting it in ANY muscle in your body, end of story.

I use bis, tris, pecs, medial and anterior delts, lats, quads, glutes. Makes no difference.

LeadPencil is offline Junior Member
    ok bino so if i hit my bi's with 2cc's and i am in a muscle will any off that gear go to waste as long as im in a muscle? or will only a certain size bicep handle 2ccs and if the bicep is too small will it only absorb a certain amount of cc's and will some be wasted?

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done 3cc's into my bicep.
    It will be absorbed, it has no where else to go.

As far as scar tissue goes.. I'm not sure.. I feel the needle does most of the damage.. you can hit the same muscle lots of times without going through scar tissue, if u keep hitting it from different angles..
    BICEP in fact is one of the best ones, cause u can hit the center of the bicep from pretty much any angle. Just always aspirate , and use some common sense.

and yah your muscle do look bigger with more oil in them.. I won't call it spot injection I'll call it the synthol effect.

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    i'll put it to you this way, the bigger the muscle the more it can usually handle.. depends on how much muscle you have.. i can put 4cc in my glute, but i would never put that amount in my bis

Thread Information