im 16 days into my first cycle of 70mg/ed of test prop. Im pretty sure my shoulder is infected. i didnt think it was at first. it wasnt red or hot to the touch. i was feeling kinda shitty for a couple days when i first start my cycle, but i figured it was from the test. felt good again for the whole 2nd week.

my left shoulder is swollen but didnt hurt a day or two after the prop injection. so i figured it was the prop that made it hurt. it is starting to hurt now though. today was that shoulders injection in the rotation. so when i aspirated this morning i got puss in the needle. i pulled out quite a bit. i was carefull when i did every injection. didnt get cheap on the alcohol pads. cleaned the top of the vile everytime. cleaned the area before and after.

i was gonna go to a walk in clinic tonight to get medication but they closed. im going tomorrow. none of the other injection sites seem to be infected. but if one got infected , the other would have the possiblility of getting infected. so i was thinking about quitting my cycle now 16 days in so i can get this infection undercontrol. i dont want to be chasing infections around. i dont want to quit but i dont know what hte best thing to do is. Do i need any kinda pct for something so short? or any other suggestions?

thx for the help