View Poll Results: Which Steroid Is The Most Overrated?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • Anadrol

3 2.75%
  • Anavar

13 11.93%
  • Deca

7 6.42%
  • Dianabol

23 21.10%
  • Equipoise

25 22.94%
  • Masteron

1 0.92%
  • Oral Turinabol

4 3.67%
  • Test

7 6.42%
  • Tren

5 4.59%
  • Winstrol

21 19.27%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I would also have to say EQ. I get really bad flu like symptoms from EQ for like a week and I can't train for $hit because I get so weak.

fred9 is offline Member
    trenE...
    1000mg TrenE per week is much weaker then 700mg TrenA per week..result and side effect wise..

The Wolf is offline New Member
    As for tren , well I got excellent results from british dragons trenabol but meduim results from sarva's hexabolon. It does depend on the make, especialy if its an underground lab.

yosh is offline New Member
    felow members and guests,,great thread on whats the most over-rated steriod ..iv only ever done one cycle so carnt really comment on it but am due to start my second very shortly,,,thats my next question and am probably giong to come across as thick but everybody gotta start somewere RIGHT..my first cycle consisted of t350 and deca for 12 weeks i neva bulked up i just seemed to cut whitch i found strange considering deca is ment to bulk..anyway this time round i whant to gain some REAL gaines so can you give me some tryed suggestions....thanx

abcdef81 is offline Junior Member
    make sure you are eating the right foods and enuf of them when u do ur cycle. also throwing some dbol or anadrol into the mix might help. tren is probably the best steroid you will generally hear about, but it is very very strong and i don't think it would be a good recommendation for an inexperienced juicer.

abcdef81 is offline Junior Member
    u know whats the funny thing....seems like most people are saying eq is the most overrated steroid . so i went to the gym today (and of course no one knows i juice; i keep it a secret). so i played dumb and started asking around about steroids like i didnt know nothing, and damn near everyone i talked to was telling me, get some eq, eq is the best, solid clean gains, blah blah blah. thats awfully funny how u can hear such great stuff and such awful stuff about it at the same time.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by T3/T4 GSR
    Dbol is one of the best. I have met many guys who were huge who never used anything but dbol. Nothing builds solid muscle on me like some good dbol.
    Sweet. I wish it was like that for me.... d-bols is also winning the race for votes along side with EQ... looks like a tight one...

kobiack is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kaberle_15
    Dbol, because of all the dbol only cycle threads I see from highschool kids
    i agree, if anyone is overating steroids , it's the youngsters...
    which, btw imo shouldn't be using anything really. (exception; amino acids/vitamins)
    i think it might be due to availability... man you can find dbol in the school cafeteria garbage can. (true story)
    Last edited by kobiack; 02-20-2007 at 06:15 PM.

doittoit is offline Associate Member
    tren ....ok on a diet, dont notice much except mad acne...me like lots of test and A50!

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    I would say EQ gets a bad rap b/c it is slow acting... and it may just not work well for some as with most any compound. I'd say the most pronounced results from EQ are post cycle... see how you look in the mirror 6 weeks off. Might be more noticable for bros with low BF%. Going to be hard for someone with higher BF to notice lean gains... especially after a heavy bulking cycle.

I think too many people write it off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information