Killzone is offline Associate Member

High Altitude while on Juice

My wife happened to plan a suprise ski trip to Colorado for us and I am in the middle of a cycle. I am starting to worry about a couple of things. First is the altitude in the mountains. I heard from some people that if you take asprin ed a week before you go and while you are there, it will help thin out your blood and help with not getting altitude sickness. Is it ok for me to take that while I am on. I am taking 750mg of Test E and 400 a week of Tren . I don't know what to do or should I just not worry about it and stay extremely hydrated. Any help would be awesome. Second is, I am worried about losing my gains obviously. Can't really reschedule a suprise.

I was planning on working out while I am out there too. Is that too much. I also have a feeling I will be cramping up a lot. Any info on helping that.

Anything I can do to help with that.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How high is this place dude, you have to be VERY high to get altitude sickness. If this is just a Ski Resort you will be fine.

Breckenridge is pretty ****in high. I am not sure but it is the highest resort in Colorado I think

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I was there about a month ago a month into my cycle. You will be fine

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    What about the altitude? Some High alpine tips:
    One medical definition of what constitutes high altitude says it starts at 8,000 ft. At that altitude the amount of Oxygen in the air is less than 0.75 of the amount at sea level. Breckenridge has a base elevation is 9,600 feet, with a summit elevation of 12,998 feet above sea level. For that reason you can expect to be winded, especially when walking or climbing stairs, even more so when you are carrying your ski gear. Remember: The physical demands skiing places on your body increase dramatically at high altitude.
    If you have any respiratory or cardiac problems, please consult your physician prior to your vacation. If necessary, your physician may prescribe one of the many drugs that ease altitude related problems. Tell your instructor about any medical conditions or past injuries that could affect your skiing.
    Remember: Drink lots of water* prior to and throughout your trip. Avoid caffeine and alcohol at least for your first couple of days.
    *Carry a bottle of water with you during skiing. Dehydration can be a major problem.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Oh drink lots of water thats about the only way to effectively combat altidude sickness

BOOST is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by struggles
    Breckenridge is pretty ****in high. I am not sure but it is the highest resort in Colorado I think
    I was there last year, it was hard to breath at night. The air is so dry it felt like I was breathing dry hair in. You should be fine, drink lots of water.

Oh and the chicks were HOT.

lunarociti is offline New Member
    I just got back from Grand Lake, Colorado and it was difficult for me to breathe, just doing normal things. Your gonna have a blast,Breckinridge is awesome.

Thread Information