SuperD is offline New Member

deca and test e; please help

Whats up fellas,currently on 6th week test e/500mg+deca /400mg week. I hit a plateau and for some reason haven't put anyweight on for the last week and a half..I already gained about 10 kilo's, and was wondering if it's over or is there still more weight to be put on.. Diet is good taking in about 4500 calories 275-300 grams protein and trying to overload on good carbs I'm 5'8 and weigh about 80 kilo's/176lbs with about 5% bf.. Which of course is mostly water do I still look forward to seeing results, and if so how much more do you think I'll see. Any help will be much appreceited. Thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    so you are 80kg now or when you started ? I would up the calories to 5000 for another week and see how you go, If you dont gain I would stop and go to PCT

I am 80 kilo's as of right now, stopped gaining,and upped my diet.I thought about stopping, and going to pct, but isn't it still to early for that being its only week #6.I put a good amount of weight, but its mostly water so I'm not to happy with that...Strength went through the roof I'm now benching about 275 for 5 reps which is good increase but wondering if there is a good possiblty of seeing more results in strenght and size. Do you usually see size during weeks 6-10, or is mostly just for letting the muscle get used to the weight your putting up.I was hoping to end up at 170 at the end of pct but in order to do that, I feel I have to put on another good 10 lbs..

Archetypes is offline New Member
    I would suggest upping your food and upping the weights... Then stay off the scale...this is as much a mental sport as it is a physical one.

Yeah I hear you, I'm trying not to look at the scale, but I'm really frustrated as of right now..Still wondering what weeks do the deca and test e really start to kick in besides for the water weight..And I decided to up my diet with a weight gainer,starting tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes, as for lifting I'm putting up good weights as of right now my bench went up about a good35 lbs, i'm hoping for more though

Thread Information