Thread: PCT cut short

rebel86 is offline New Member

PCT cut short

I ran a 10 week cycle of Test E (500mg) and EQ (400mg) that ended about 7 months ago. I was a few weeks into my PCT when I had to cut it short because I got deployed. As a result I dropped alot of mass. I've been back in the US for a couple of months and I've been hitting the weights but not really seeing any results, sex drive is low too. Is it possible that my natural test levels are still low? I cant get any nolva or chlomid right now. Are there any OTC pro hormones that may help with this? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks and happy lifting.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Can you get a blood test to confirm your Test and Estradiol Levels ?

rebel86 is offline New Member
    I've been trying to get an appointment, but military medical is not all that great. Free = Shitty

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Don't use BAS man. Go get it done somewhere else. Its usually around 200 or so. Anything that could flag the brass isn't worth it.. But there is a possibilty you could be low. You can look around on here, and think about doing another PCT to get it back up. Or read up on MyogenX alot of guys are saying good things about it, and its inexpensive.

yea, www.directlabs.com, they will send you a test in mail, go to one of the locations specified and then they draw blood. Within a few days you will receive results online and by mail.. cheap and no insurance required. also it is confidential. goodluck

Thread Information