gottibme is offline Associate Member

Taking higher doses of Nolvadex

I know that taking 20 mg a day of nolvadex would bring your natural testosterone back up but I wanted to know if you doubled your dose would it work faster and better or would there be no difference?

gottibme is offline Associate Member
    Dam nobody can answer that come on now

THE PUMP is offline Member
    while recovering from cycle or while on

kobiack is offline Banned
    i was wondering the same thing. anti-e's are supposedly anabolic , right? so, would it matter, before/after? i mean, is it plausible for someone to try an anti-e before ever trying steroids . and would one get any real results by using it alone... ?

any thoughts?

deadliftin00 is offline Junior Member
    Yes they are generally considered mildy anabolic , raising test by maybe 150% and LH/FSH levels. It is plausible to use it as a type of mild cycle, but the results will be no where near as dramatic as with gear. This same increase could be seen by herbal test boosters like tribulus/longjack. Nolvadex is rather expensive compared to these compounds. The effects of nolva are much better suited towards PCT rather than as an anabolic "cycle".

I'm not sure of the proportion of dosing to test levels though... what can be directly assumed is that there is a definite cutoff - probably not much more than 40 mg (that is the most I am familiar with anyone taking effectively). If your body would simply produce an unlimited amont of test due to the nolva we wouldn't need gear at all

Thread Information