seriouslifter is offline Member

convo with someone about aas

Ok like to post this because it just makes me laugh and I read alot and on the forums and so on. Hes my friend and he really thinks he knows. He thinks steroids are the shortcut. He keeps saying the people that are natural need to eat alot. He said if he ate alot now that he would be a monster. Hes just cut, not like huge, but hes around 200ish at 5'10. He said he is getting anadrols and you gain 15lbs atleast off it. Im like how do you justify that, he said he talked to people and so on its like 1lb per pill you gain. I said its all about calorie intake and what you weigh and so on. You know. He really thinks steroids are the magic pill. It doesnt get you big, it increases recovery time, endurance and red blood cells. Thats why all these dumb kids take it ready for the summer to get huge and cut and know nothing about what there doing and eating properly! All this kid does it drink protein shakes and maybe tuna once in awhile or whatever. He talks to other people that got huge off aas supposely and they dont eat alot. He doesnt know anything about carbohydrate timing pre or post and so on. He said this guy told me to take protein shakes every 3-4 hours thats it and hes big. I dont even care i laugh in my head no more arguing, all i know is I know and I will keep doing what im doing. Im done typing it was just funny, cause I know im really right. All these kids in the gym are so dumb.

NightWolf is offline Member
    Give him a shot of test!

trenzbyotch is offline Associate Member
    lol just another reason why steroids get a bad rapp..

bump for more

DecimaMAS is offline Banned
    Everyone has to start someplace, I suppose. Did you try leading him to any forums or literature on diet, exercise, carbohydrates, etc.?

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    smart friend

Quote Originally Posted by DecimaMAS
    Everyone has to start someplace, I suppose. Did you try leading him to any forums or literature on diet, exercise, carbohydrates, etc.?
    he has no computer he doesnt go on that stuff. he has done injections before. he does no pct, they dont know anything.

Thread Information