Thread: need advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    freak13 is offline New Member

need advice

hey guys this is my second cycle i just wanted some advice before i go on im 5'11'' and im around 200lbs 8%bf i was thinking about taking test e and dianabol for a good cycle some ppl told me that 10 weeks is good for test e kickstarted with dbol and some say 12 is better is there really that big of a diff with it?? and for pct i thought about nolva clomid and hcg all together

my 1st cycle with test-p was bad .. i had some gains but lost most of them .. kept only about 2 lbs .. i dont want that happening with my second cycle .. so i need some advice how to run my 2nd cycle right with pct becoz i think that is where i fuc*ed up ..thanks

D-CELL is offline New Member
    My cycle was:
    Test e 750mg/week
    D-bol 25-30mg/day
    Clomid 20-30mg/day

hows your diet during and after cycle?

oh btw .. im 23 years old ... 3500-4000 cal a day .. 250-300 grams of protein a day

Quote Originally Posted by freak13
    oh btw .. im 23 years old ... 3500-4000 cal a day .. 250-300 grams of protein a day
    that looks good for maintanence. Im 5'8 205lbs and before cycle i was 189 and had to maintain over 5000 calories, I had a trainer help me out with my diet.

wt about ur gains? did u keep most of them?

Quote Originally Posted by freak13
    wt about ur gains? did u keep most of them? & how many days a week u went to the gym during the cycle and how many days on pct???
    how many weeks did u take the TEST-e and did u only use dbol for a kickstart or ran it through the cycle .. and wt did u take for PCT?
    I only lost about 5 pounds after the cycle and maintiained 200lbs after. I worked ouy 6 days/week. I did 2 weeks of clomid when i started seeing sides during my cycle.

I did test-e for 8 weeks and ran d-bol for 6 weeks. After cycle i maintianed clomid for another 2 weeks and took nolva together for 3 weeks

how many days a week u went to the gym during the cycle and how many days on pct???
    how many weeks did u take the TEST-e and did u only use dbol for a kickstart or ran it through the cycle .. and wt did u take for PCT?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    750mg test a week is way to much. test e 500mg week d'bol 30-40mg 4-6 weeks, id go 12 weeks with test e cause it could take 6-8 weeks to kick in fully depending on how you react to it so you dont wanna be cumoff when it kicks in.

yes i was thinking of takin 500mg a week .. kickstart it with 40 mg dbol like u said .. i need advice on how 2 run my PCT

Thread Information