jef
    jef is offline Member

letro or aromasin when sensitive to estrogen conv.

okay...my first cycle I ran arimidex .25 ed; bumped to .5 ed...i am highly sensitive to estrogen conversion and don't want this damn lump on my left side to get any worse...second cycle ran aromasin for 15 ed then got the itchy and bumped to 20ed...starting 3rd cycle of 1.2 g test eneth wk, 600mg deca wk, 44mg dbo ed.
    I'm thinking letro at .5 e.d throughout the cycle because i'm sensitive...or should i run at .25 ed. & bump if needed OR should i get more aromasin and run it at 20ed? I want zero est conv & my ding dong works on 20ed aromsin (not sure on .5 letro though)
    thanks for your help.

briancb1 is offline Member
    have you ever considered running masteron with any of your cycles?

jef
    jef is offline Member
    ran it on the last one for 6 weeks

jef
    jef is offline Member
    other feedback?

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    You could try to run letro and aromasin at the same time(0.5 letro, 12.5 aromasin). Ime doing that now and it works greate, no bloat or any other problems.

If youre using deca you should add in cabergoline or bromo as well.

Dog-Slime is offline Senior Member
    Vitor is right you need some caber or bromo. Also, I wouldn't run any less than .5mg of letro if you have pre existing gyno and I personally have run it higher with no sex problems at all. With 1200 mgs of test my dick would get hard with a whole bottle of letro in my system.

So IMO start at .5mgs letro bump up if any problems occur, and run caber or bromo (not sure on dose never used either).

dogfight is offline Associate Member
    bro! in all honesty you are askin for it. you need to get rid of that lump asap instead of trying to manage it. you dont need to run both unless you have the money to waste. aromasin is expensive! i had a lump and used up to 2.5 mgs of letro a day!!! when the symptoms started improvin i moved it down gradually till it was gone! letro is the only AI the has been shown to completely eradicate or reverse gyno( dont believe me just do a search). run it how you like but letro is your best bet the if you want you may run you next cycle to really ease your mind i.e. test(obviously), masteron , proviron , letro. ..... by then you SHOULD BE GOOD. everyone is defferent tho. best of luck and hope you learn from this estrogen is not a joke so dont take it lightly.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Letro is the strongest AI available. The rest has been said.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    You could try to run letro and aromasin at the same time(0.5 letro, 12.5 aromasin). Ime doing that now and it works greate, no bloat or any other problems.

If youre using deca you should add in cabergoline or bromo as well.
    where do i find carber or bromo?
    i assume if doing both you mean every day?
    I have both let and aro on hand
    getting the bump removed in november

Thread Information